2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

You people are killing me. I don't think I've ever had more fun watching people have a breakdown so needlessly in all my life.

All I heard was "ooh look at me, I'm different!"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people are killing me. I don't think I've ever had more fun watching people have a breakdown so needlessly in all my life.

If melting down works for you then have at it. I used to do the same thing and then finally realized it wasn't worth it for me.

If melting down works for you then have at it. I used to do the same thing and then finally realized it wasn't worth it for me.

All in jest my friend. WE

All in jest my friend. WE

I know. It is fun. I seriously used to get really caught up in this and everything else. I did finally realize that it wasn't doing me any good.

Lawson coming from one direction and Cowart coming from the other. That's kinda scary for a QB! Yall don't get happy feet now!

With Adams breaking through the middle.... BOOM, WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Lawson coming from one direction and Cowart coming from the other. That's kinda scary for a QB! Yall don't get happy feet now!

I expect Daniel to step up his game as well and be a contributor.

Watching Pollack (who is no friend to AU) on ESPNU earlier, name dropping the current and incoming D names along with Muschamp, then roll his eyes at AU's defensive future, was priceless.

That's a 20 star front four.

What is the hold-up on his NLI??

I'm not one for overreacting and meltdowns, but it's hard too forget Cyrus Kouandjio from a few years back.

Watching Pollack (who is no friend to AU) on ESPNU earlier, name dropping the current and incoming D names along with Muschamp, then roll his eyes at AU's defensive future, was priceless.

Saw that also, yes it was priceless!

I'm not one for overreacting and meltdowns, but it's hard too forget Cyrus from a few years back.

Who?

I'm not one for overreacting and meltdowns, but it's hard too forget Cyrus from a few years back.

Who?

Cowart I believe

You know, I'm not prone to meltdowns, just cautious. I'm not going to scoff at those wondering where Cowart's faxed NLI is. I'm wondering myself.

Wow.

"The coach he developed the most trust with was Muschamp.

"It's not their fault they're new," Cowart said of the Gators. "My dad is in prison, so I don't trust males. It's hard for me to trust them because my dad left my life. Losing coaches, coaches moving around, [former assistant] Brad Lawing -- that hurt me a lot. He went to Florida State, and that was hard. ... In the recruiting process, [coaches] tell you what you want to hear, and when you get there, everything switches. They knew it was just hard going with some guys I didn't really know but I gave them the benefit of the doubt."

You know, I'm not prone to meltdowns, just cautious. I'm not going to scoff at those wondering where Cowart's faxed NLI is. I'm wondering myself.

There's a few other fax situations out there for other recruits. I trust he's on his way here.

Why use fax? Why not scan and email or do electronic signatures?

A fax'd signature is a legal document, but an email's image isn't (unless a process is followed).

Wrong. Emailed signed docs can be legally binding. Nothing special you have to do. I deal in contracts daily. Even documents that are electronically signed are legally binding.

We accept electronic signatures on multimillion dollar real estate deals daily in our legal dept. Legally binding upon receipt. No big deal with millions of dollars on a real estate deal so I don't know why it wouldn't hold up for a kid signing an NOI?

Mike Farrell@rivalsmike 1m1 minute ago

Cowart texted me and said he left his signed letter with his coach to fax and isn't sure why it hasn't been faxed yet. #Auburn #WarEagle

Archived