2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Mike Farrell just tweeted that Byron texted him and said that he left his NLI with his coach for him to fax and is unsure why it hasn't been sent yet.

Edit: Oops look like someone already beat me to it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Farrell just tweeted that Byron texted him and said that he left his NLI with his coach for him to fax and is unsure why it hasn't been sent yet.

If that coach faxes his NLI to UF I am driving down to Seffner tonight and punching him in the face.

If that coach faxes his NLI to UF I am driving down to Seffner tonight and punching him in the face.

Especially concerning given reports early this morning that Byron had signed both letters but not made a final decision.

Ugh...

Jamie Newberg@JamieNewberg 2m2 minutes ago

Byron Cowart has signed LOIs to #auburn and #gators even though he has committed to Auburn per his coach http://recruiting.scout.com/player/5916396n-byron-cowart

Well there are only 2 possibilities here - the AU coaches are holding it OR the HS coach has not sent it in yet. Either way I do not see him flipping at all, but I admit it is a little strange. Just more drama on signing day.

I will admit that if he did end up sending it to UF, AU would not recover from this for a long time.

Archived