2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why use fax? Why not scan and email or do electronic signatures?

A fax'd signature is a legal document, but an email's image isn't (unless a process is followed).

Ummm, couldn't be anymore incorrect. It is NOT a legal document (I am an attorney so I would know). It's simply tradition. There is nothing preventing these kids from scanning and emailing.

Then why do real estate documents require fax or a process to confirm an image as a legal signature?

They don't.

Get real guys. It is coming... he is the number 1 recruit in the nation and he is doing interviews. by the way - his 2 friends(R davis and holland) have already sent theirs in...

Why use fax? Why not scan and email or do electronic signatures?

A fax'd signature is a legal document, but an email's image isn't (unless a process is followed).

Wrong. Emailed signed docs can be legally binding. Nothing special you have to do. I deal in contracts daily. Even documents that are electronically signed are legally binding.

In fact, you can email an attachment to a fax machine (via myfax, etc.) that transmits just like a faxed original, so...

I hope this "tradition" of only trusting faxes dies out with my parents' generation.

Back in my day we used carrier pigeons

I would have thought hand delivered chiseled marble tablets...

Not concerned about his NLI. He didn't look conflicted at his press conference and there's really no reason to think he would flip. Cyrus looked like a mess when he picked us years ago.

Anyone seen confirmation of received NLI??

It is in. All those who have faxed in their NLI are on the thread that is pinned at the top of the page.

Everyone but him is up on the university's official big board for LOI's

You people are killing me. I don't think I've ever had more fun watching people have a breakdown so needlessly in all my life.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived