Lesbian "Throuple" Expecting First Child.....

autigeremt

Weegs, I hope you are being sarcastic. If not someone else must be using your computer :dunno:/>

If Jesus ate with prostitutes, tax collectors, probably homosexuals, probably drunkards, and no telling who else, without bringing judgment on them, and if He didn't judge Mary, who by the way, was as guilty as could be, how would He feel about the way some of you who claim to follow Him, are bringing judgment down upon others who were born through the same veil of SIN YOU WERE BORN THROUGH? You are going about it all wrong!

There is a difference in going to dinner with a prostitute and helping promote a "Prostitutes Pride" parade. There is a difference in sitting down and having dinner with a drunkard and marching in a parade promoting getting drunk.

He approached the woman caught in adultery and not only showed her grace and forgave her sins, he told her to "go and sin no more." He didn't take up the cause for no longer calling adultery a sin.

And I'm the one who doesn't get it. <_</>

Are you serious? How are you doing with the "go and sin no more..." command? Not too well I would suspect. So typical of a response from someone that doesn't understand Grace.

I'll repost what I said in the other thread:

Look, this is all fun but I'm not going to continue sidetracking yet another thread with your Law/Grace hobby horse. You have a theological take and that's your right. Having a different take doesn't make someone a Pharisee or someone who "doesn't get it." So this tangent is closed.

Jesus also said the greatest commandment of all was Love Thy Neighbor....don't see much of that in this forum :dunno:/>

Does that mean we should love ISIS?

Sorry brother, that wasn't directed at you personally. I apologize.

Jesus also said the greatest commandment of all was Love Thy Neighbor....don't see much of that in this forum :dunno:/>

Does that mean we should love ISIS?

Maybe invite them for dinner???

Weegs, I hope you are being sarcastic. If not someone else must be using your computer :dunno:/>

If Jesus ate with prostitutes, tax collectors, probably homosexuals, probably drunkards, and no telling who else, without bringing judgment on them, and if He didn't judge Mary, who by the way, was as guilty as could be, how would He feel about the way some of you who claim to follow Him, are bringing judgment down upon others who were born through the same veil of SIN YOU WERE BORN THROUGH? You are going about it all wrong!

There is a difference in going to dinner with a prostitute and helping promote a "Prostitutes Pride" parade. There is a difference in sitting down and having dinner with a drunkard and marching in a parade promoting getting drunk.

He approached the woman caught in adultery and not only showed her grace and forgave her sins, he told her to "go and sin no more." He didn't take up the cause for no longer calling adultery a sin.

And I'm the one who doesn't get it. <_</>

Are you serious? How are you doing with the "go and sin no more..." command? Not too well I would suspect. So typical of a response from someone that doesn't understand Grace.

I will take Titans advice but I do want to respond to your question first.

How am I doing with that sin no more command? Actually Yeshua has used my lips to help quite a few people not only acknowledge some of their sins but quit living in them. All he needed me to do was love the sinner enough to show the spot on their shirt. He did the rest. Many of these people have pointed out stains on my shirt as well and I love them for it.

It's just that too many want to glaze over the Grace that Jesus offered her and jump straight to the last part and use it like Jesus hit her over the head with a command that is impossible for her to fulfill.

It's just that too many want to glaze over the Grace that Jesus offered her and jump straight to the last part and use it like Jesus hit her over the head with a command that is impossible for her to fulfill.

Noted. If you'd like to continue down this line of debate, please avail yourself of the thread that was dedicated to your Law/Grace dissertation.

I've asked that this tangent be continued, if one so desires, on that dedicated Law/Grace discussion thread. This subject too often takes over other threads in this forum. Thanks.

Not everyone adheres to a religious belief, believes in God, etc. So to expect people to live by the same belief system as you is ridiculous. That said, love can most definitely exist outside a male female relationship. Why is it disgusting to believe three women can love each other the same way that a husband and wife can love one another? Love doesn't have boundaries, it doesn't have borders, limits.

Elle....I may lose my brownie points but I agree and disagree. I agree love can be between anybody, not just a husband and wife. But there are different types of love.......agape, eros, etc. I just happen to be on the side of opposing same sex love as these three women have and using IVF to have a babies for themselves. I guess I'm old fashioned but that's just the way I feel.

Not everyone adheres to a religious belief, believes in God, etc. So to expect people to live by the same belief system as you is ridiculous. That said, love can most definitely exist outside a male female relationship. Why is it disgusting to believe three women can love each other the same way that a husband and wife can love one another? Love doesn't have boundaries, it doesn't have borders, limits.

is there anything you would oppose or does anything go,? Where do you draw the line?

“I realized that I hadn't been happy in my previous monogamous relationships and I discovered that I was poly.” Doll added that she “never thought that much about it and I had never really 'come out' as poly to my friends and family. To me, it was just how I was.” “Two of these ladies believe they were 'born' polyamorous,”

That should give pause as lawmakers in states and cities around the nation create new laws barring “discrimination” on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, often with severe penalties. “Some of us have said for a long time that sexual orientation is a category that people can define themselves into and out of,” she said. Therefore, “lawyers have no business creating a protected class around a trait that you define yourself.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've stated multiple times on this forum that every gay or lesbian friend of mine that was willing to have deep discussions regarding their sexual orientation have stated it was a choice. Some of them did not do so initially as they've been trained otherwise and trained that to speak these truths is detrimental to their community. But, in an environment where self awareness is appreciated the truth is ultimately revealed. Much like these women who feel they were born poly, I think deep down they know it is a choice.

"Born polyamorous." Geez.

If you can be born gay or a woman in a mans body, why not poly? To quote a famous leader, "what difference does it make?"

is there anything you would oppose or does anything go,? Where do you draw the line?

I oppose many things. But I don't expect everyone to hold the same belief system I do.

As for my lines, as long as you don't hurt another person, and these women aren't, I believie in live and let live.

I oppose many things. But I don't expect everyone to hold the same belief system I do.

As for my lines, as long as you don't hurt another person, and these women aren't, I believie in live and let live.

but yet you don't have a problem forcing someone to violate their beliefs.

What beliefs are you talking about tigger?

Is it your belief that you should be able to "draw the line" regarding the behavior of other, consenting adults?

Please explain to me how you came to that conclusion.

Archived