New North Endzone- Conceptual Renderings

IronMan70

I do not want them to move our locker room. I don't want Tiger Walk to change!!!

Someone correct me if I am wrong. I have always thought the home locker room was on the south side, as well as the entrances for TW?

They are now. They are planning to move the locker room to the north side.

Who cares where we think the locker should be? If by moving the locker room we can upgrade the player experience AND have a better recruit lounge with more space (which is where we are really lacking), then why not do it? If you went to Texas A&M last year you would have seen that they're locker room is on the opposite side of the stadium from where they entered the field. Clemson takes a bus from their locker room to run down the hill. It's really not a big deal.

How long would this take to build? I can't imagine it taking less than 12 months, which would mean we would be without the entire north endzone seating for at least one season. So, what happens to the people with season tickets in the north endzone?

How long would this take to build? I can't imagine it taking less than 12 months, which would mean we would be without the entire north endzone seating for at least one season. So, what happens to the people with season tickets in the north endzone?

I don't know. If they start immediately after the last game, it could be done. You've seen what A&M got done between one season and the next. The north endzone wouldn't be nearly as big an undertaking as what they're doing.

If the scheduling is done properly, the CM isn't a complete moron, the weather is average and there are severe penalties for being late, it could easily be done between seasons.

If the scheduling is done properly, the CM isn't a complete moron, the weather is average and there are severe penalties for being late, it could easily be done between seasons.

I'd rather see incentives than penalties, and I am sure any contractor would agree. That is about the only way we can ensure a reasonable time frame.

My family has had season tickets for over 50 years... in the same spot. My dad started getting season tickets shortly after he graduated and I took it over shortly after I graduated in the 80's. I've seen the tickets and TUF/GAF prices continue to go through the roof. It prices the regular guy out of the market. I get it... supply and demand. They can charge more, so they do. That doesn't mean I like it

When most people see that new JumboTron, they see a great addition to the stadium. When I see it, I see the dollar amount that my TUF and tickets increase every year. If this new addition in the North endzone gets approved, it will be folks like me who will be paying for it. If that happens, I'm done.

I can tailgate all day outside the stadium, pick up cheap tickets when available (I know that I've given away a ton over the years), or watch the game on a huge HD tv in Tent City.

I'll take the money that I was giving to TUF and direct it toward the College of Business.

I finally got priced out ... The combo of my kids' activities and the increase in pricing (including parking) I finally had to stop.

When prices were lower, I didn't mind missing a game or 2 for my kids' stuff but I caught myself the last year or 2 orchestrating elaborate and exhausting days because I had paid the money.

I am much happier now catching a couple, three games a year. I do get a little sick knowing I had gotten tickets for nearly 25 years and I'm not now.

Bummer for me I guess. Hope after the kids are out of the house, we can start back up again (if I beg hard enough do you think they will put me back in the middle of the line)

The rule of thumb is that 20% of the seats generate 80% of the revenue. Right now Auburn doesn't have enough high end seats to generate the needed revenue. Pretty much every Power Five school has either added premium seating to their stadium, or they are in the planning process to add.

It's a nice thought to think how quaint Cliff HareStadium was when I attended my first game. But that was when Shug was making $50,000 a year to be our head coach. Now Gus is making amost 100 times that amount, and he's worth it.

The cost of running a Power 5 football program has increased, and thanks to Title IX football is required to support almost every other team on campus. And while I haven't always agreed with every decision that Jay Jacobs has made, if he's made the decision to increase premium seating at Jordan-Hare, then he's made a wise move in my opinion.

The trends at work in sports throughout the nation mean we eventually will need a smaller capacity stadium with fewer cheap seats, but more and nicer premium seats.

I finally got priced out ... The combo of my kids' activities and the increase in pricing (including parking) I finally had to stop.

When prices were lower, I didn't mind missing a game or 2 for my kids' stuff but I caught myself the last year or 2 orchestrating elaborate and exhausting days because I had paid the money.

I am much happier now catching a couple, three games a year. I do get a little sick knowing I had gotten tickets for nearly 25 years and I'm not now.

Bummer for me I guess. Hope after the kids are out of the house, we can start back up again (if I beg hard enough do you think they will put me back in the middle of the line)

You're just SOL on that one more than likely. I won't ever buy season tickets. By the time I got good seats I'd be 80 years old. I'd just as soon buy good tickets to two or three games a year from a broker or someone like that.

Though the Renderings that came out aren't that bad, is doesn't call to add a lot of new seats. It's only adding between 9,000 to 9,500. I hop someone comes up with other Renderings for the North Endzone. The horse shoe shape looks better. Besides, those Renderigs looks too much like Akansas and Ole Miss has.

Though the Renderings that came out aren't that bad, is doesn't call to add a lot of new seats. It's only adding between 9,000 to 9,500. I hop someone comes up with other Renderings for the North Endzone. The horse shoe shape looks better. Besides, those Renderigs looks too much like Akansas and Ole Miss has.

I'm not sure where you are getting this adding 9.000 to 9500 seats. It's been mentioned REPEATEDLY in this very thread that this renovation is NOT adding any new seats. Expanding seating capacity is NOT what this project if for. I can't for the life of me figure out where you got this ridiculous idea that this will add 9000 seats? We don't need more seats we need more premium seats. That does NOT equate to increasing seating capacity in a stadium that doesn't need it.

Unless the stadium remodel includes orange facemasks, what's the point? People in luxury suites should watch the game wearing throwback helmets with orange facemasks. And I don't want to hear any of them claim they're distracting.

Unless the stadium remodel includes orange facemasks, what's the point? People in luxury suites should watch the game wearing throwback helmets with orange facemasks. And I don't want to hear any of them claim they're distracting.

They could put orange, facemask-like bars on the luxury suite windows. That way you get the distraction effect without that annoying helmet hair. The womenfolk would really appreciate that.

They could put orange, facemask-like bars on the luxury suite windows. That way you get the distraction effect without that annoying helmet hair. The womenfolk would really appreciate that.

Brilliant!

These suggestions need to be typed up and sent in. We have some very creative minds on this board. Orange facemasks in the windows, hmmm.

Archived