Real Hands Up Don't Shoot Tragedy

Weegle777

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it is relevant. Do you ask AUUSN and homer and ben and ichy why they post the "garbage" that they post?

Can you please point me to a thread started by any of them that used race as an emotional trigger to push their point? I will gladly review the content and post my opinion.

Can't really say if AUUSN and I have ever crossed paths but homer, ben, and ichy have all been on opposite sides of my beliefs on many occasions. As far as posting pure garbage, I can't recall ichy or ben even coming close. AUUSN and homer have posted things that may be considered garbage by those interested in that particular subject but if it did not interest me I just let it be and moved on.

This subject does interest me so I weighed in. The article you posted was all about pushing a narrative and showed no remorse for the death of the father or for the path the teenagers are heading down. I also feel the same about your reasoning for posting the article. Feel free to disagree but I think your motives for posting have overshadowed the tragedy that took place. It's cheap and heartless.

Have you read anything that these guys have posted? It's all emotion based, and reactionary threads to piss as many off as they can. Are you feeling ok?

Tragic, and the reason I carry. But once again, here's the distinction so many refuse to face. Will these three oxygen thieves be able to claim qualified immunity and avoid criminal prosecution? We are a nation of laws, not of men. Flip the script. Make the three oxygen thieves cops and the poor gentleman a Mundane. The cops question the man under dubious suspicions, the man refuses to answer their questions and asserts his 5th Amendment rights. Angered at this perceived lack of respect, the cops shoot the man dead, and immediately craft a narrative in which the man "lunged at them, and tried to take their gun, leaving them no choice." The man wasn't recording, and the officers either weren't wearing body cameras or had them turned off. The crime remains the same, yet one group can claim legal immunity, while the other cannot. That is what we have an issue with. Some people will do terrible things, but we have a justice system in place to protect civil society from them- so long as they aren't agents of the state.

But it never happens until it happens to you. Everything is peachy.

One huge factor was left out in your story. Was the man non-black or black? That would make all the difference in the world as to whether it was forgotten by {a poster}, or splattered across the {AUFAMILY}.

Who posted this article, started this thread, and why?

I did. Because it is newsworthy and relevant to what is being discussed here. Why do you ask?

Elle and a few others don't consider a 51 year old white man being executed by a black teenager newsworthy. A white cop kills a black man who had just robbed a convenience store and attacked the cop is a crime worthy of death.

Because it is relevant. Do you ask AUUSN and homer and ben and ichy why they post the "garbage" that they post?

Lumped with ben ICHY and homer, you're doing it right...

So executing someone because you are tired of playing basketball is okay with you?

So executing someone because you are tired of playing basketball is okay with you?

Wut? It was a terrible crime. The point of this thread wasnt to point that out. It was posted to, well lets just use Weegle's words: "It's all emotion based, and reactionary threads to piss as many off as they he can."

Wut? It was a terrible crime. The point of this thread wasnt to point that out. It was posted to, well lets just use Weegle's words: "It's all emotion based, and reactionary threads to piss as many off as they he can."

The thread is about a 51yo white guy getting gunned down for nothing other than being in the wrong place at the right time and how the MSM and others leaning Left seem to not care one wit about that, but get all worked up over an event that did not actually happen.

The thread is about a 51yo white guy getting gunned down for nothing other than being in the wrong place at the right time and how the MSM and others leaning Left seem to not care one wit about that, but get all worked up over an event that did not actually happen.

s*** happens, and most people actually don't care at all.

They might care to the point of making a facebook post or a forum post, but nothing beyond that.

And that goes to victims of every race, and crimes committed by every race... no one really cares unless it directly affects them.

There's over 11,000 firearm homicides in the U.S. each year. The MSM isnt going to cover them all.

They might care to the point of making a facebook post or a forum post, but nothing beyond that.

And that goes to victims of every race, and crimes committed by every race... no one really cares unless it directly affects them.

AUSN was ready to execute Officer Wilson and even to this day he still carries on the narrative of HU DS. He excuses a black teenager who just simply executed a 51 year old white man because it seemed like something to do or some other such excuse.

AUSN was ready to execute Officer Wilson and even to this day he still carries on the narrative of HU DS. He excuses a black teenager who just simply executed a 51 year old white man because it seemed like something to do or some other such excuse.

I'm sure you have a past post of mine that proves your slander. I'll wait right here.

BS. Can we not have balance here, or do we have to just suffer through GOP bashing constantly, and white bashing constantly? Oops, now you might post another whiny post about how you are being attacked again. Grow up a little.

BS. Can we not have balance here, or do we have to just suffer through GOP bashing constantly, and white bashing constantly? Oops, now you might post another whiny post about how you are being attacked again. Grow up a little.

Deflect all you want. The reason you started this thread is clear. I'm all grown up and recognize cowardly slander when I see it. I actually welcome it from radicals like little cooltiggy....

At least the truth came to light by your own admission

Tragic, and the reason I carry. But once again, here's the distinction so many refuse to face. Will these three oxygen thieves be able to claim qualified immunity and avoid criminal prosecution? We are a nation of laws, not of men. Flip the script. Make the three oxygen thieves cops and the poor gentleman a Mundane. The cops question the man under dubious suspicions, the man refuses to answer their questions and asserts his 5th Amendment rights. Angered at this perceived lack of respect, the cops shoot the man dead, and immediately craft a narrative in which the man "lunged at them, and tried to take their gun, leaving them no choice." The man wasn't recording, and the officers either weren't wearing body cameras or had them turned off. The crime remains the same, yet one group can claim legal immunity, while the other cannot. That is what we have an issue with. Some people will do terrible things, but we have a justice system in place to protect civil society from them- so long as they aren't agents of the state.

But it never happens until it happens to you. Everything is peachy.

One huge factor was left out in your story. Was the man non-black or black? That would make all the difference in the world as to whether it was forgotten by {a poster}, or splattered across the {AUFAMILY}.

Who posted this article, started this thread, and why?

I did. Because it is newsworthy and relevant to what is being discussed here. Why do you ask?

Elle and a few others don't consider a 51 year old white man being executed by a black teenager newsworthy. A white cop kills a black man who had just robbed a convenience store and attacked the cop is a crime worthy of death.

Since I'm named here, I'll just go ahead and say you are being an assuming jackass.

Yes, as bad as I hate it, murder is newsworthy. However, I don't agree with the author of the article connecting it to Michael Brown because the killers were black. And just for the record, I think MB's death was nothing but the consequences of his actions. I certainly in no way feel Officer Wilson deserves death for shooting MB.

Next time you name me, make sure you at least have a clue as to what you're talking about.

I'm sure you have a past post of mine that proves your slander. I'll wait right here.

Nah. It's way easier to just make stuff up. (AKA "lying".)

I dont know if its been mentioned in this thread but the real tragedy is THIS..Darren Wilson, the police officer, who was simply doing his job and did absolutely NOTHING wrong in defending himself against a thug who actually went after his gun finds himself unemployed. Dorian Johnson the liar who originated the "hands up dont shoot" lie that NEVER happened and precipitated burning down half the town of Ferguson who, at the time, was unemployed now has a job working for the City of Ferguson. Incidentally, Johnson was a convicted felon at that time who had prior convictions for lying to police and he gets rewarded for more self serving lies.

None of that seems quite right to me.

Nah. It's way easier to just make stuff up. (AKA "lying".)

Do you realize that HUDS has been proven witness wise and forensically to be a 100% lie.

We had rioting, looting, false reporting, emotional carnage here in America over something that we now know to be 100% BS.

Race relations have been set back decades over one flakey as hell witness that later recanted and by forensics and other witnesses saying exactly the opposite.

But a 51 year OWG was gunned down in cold blood over nothing for just being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Blue....just hard proof that being politically correct overcomes what's right too often in today's world.

i didnt see anything that was politically correct.

I dont know if its been mentioned in this thread but the real tragedy is THIS..Darren Wilson, the police officer, who was simply doing his job and did absolutely NOTHING wrong in defending himself against a thug who actually went after his gun finds himself unemployed. Dorian Johnson the liar who originated the "hands up dont shoot" lie that NEVER happened and precipitated burning down half the town of Ferguson who, at the time, was unemployed now has a job working for the City of Ferguson. Incidentally, Johnson was a convicted felon at that time who had prior convictions for lying to police and he gets rewarded for more self serving lies.

None of that seems quite right to me.

what kind of job did DJ get? tobacco tax collector?

Archived