Real Hands Up Don't Shoot Tragedy

Weegle777

Blue....just hard proof that being politically correct overcomes what's right too often in today's world.

i didnt see anything that was politically correct.

Really. The whole hands up don't shoot was disproved a long time ago but the race baiters kept up the pretense even afterward and even to this day they do.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah. It's way easier to just make stuff up. (AKA "lying".)

Do you realize that HUDS has been proven witness wise and forensically to be a 100% lie.

We had rioting, looting, false reporting, emotional carnage here in America over something that we now know to be 100% BS.

Race relations have been set back decades over one flakey as hell witness that later recanted and by forensics and other witnesses saying exactly the opposite.

But a 51 year OWG was gunned down in cold blood over nothing for just being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

And that has what to do with Tigger telling lies about AUUSN? :dunno:

Do you realize that HUDS has been proven witness wise and forensically to be a 100% lie.

We had rioting, looting, false reporting, emotional carnage here in America over something that we now know to be 100% BS.

Race relations have been set back decades over one flakey as hell witness that later recanted and by forensics and other witnesses saying exactly the opposite.

But a 51 year OWG was gunned down in cold blood over nothing for just being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

You seem to attach a preternatural significance to the term "hands up don't shoot".

But, but someone else was gunned down in cold blood, so somehow, it's all connected? :-\

Are you proposing this is a conspiracy by black people to position themselves as victims while murderously killing off whites? :dunno:

I dont know if its been mentioned in this thread but the real tragedy is THIS..Darren Wilson, the police officer, who was simply doing his job and did absolutely NOTHING wrong in defending himself against a thug who actually went after his gun finds himself unemployed. Dorian Johnson the liar who originated the "hands up dont shoot" lie that NEVER happened and precipitated burning down half the town of Ferguson who, at the time, was unemployed now has a job working for the City of Ferguson. Incidentally, Johnson was a convicted felon at that time who had prior convictions for lying to police and he gets rewarded for more self serving lies.

None of that seems quite right to me.

I absolutely agree that Darren Wilson has to deal with tribulations that are not of his doing. Problems that he does not deserve and I am by no means trying to belittle the injustice that Wilson must endure but once again I am not going to let a few articles influence my emotions.

Do I think that Dorian Johnson lied? Most likely

Could the city of St. Louis (not Ferguson) deny him employment for what was only a testimony at the time he was hired? Not a lawyer

The job he was offered paid less than 9 dollars an hour and more than likely provided less than 40 hours per week. IT IS ALSO A TEMPORARY POSITION. The job was created by a grant for people in the same position as Dorian Johnson (setting aside the Brown case). These grants are to try and get people trained and in the workforce in hopes that they will become productive citizens. I care not to argue if the cause is a good one or not but I see no harm in trying.

Again, I feel deeply grieved for the position that Wilson and his family must live with. BUT don't let the title "unemployed" completely pull your heart strings. The last reported amount of donations given for Darren Wilson was pushing $250,000 thousand dollars in 2014. This is a reported amount from only two fund raising account. (there are more that are not made public) The two that are public have fees and other loose ends but a good portion of the money goes directly to Wilson. Yes, a good amount of all this money could be lost in lawyer fees but I want to leave the usage of the word "could" up for scrutiny. I believe that Darren Wilson is part of a union but I cannot verify.

I cannot verify the exact amount of money that Darren Wilson will receive from total donations but I can make a safe assumption that even after lawyer fees he will gross more than his annual salary for the next 4 to 7 years.

Money is not the tragedy in this. Darren Wilson has expressed his desire to be in Law Enforcement which I feel is completely lost. He will at some point have to decide an alternate career path. He will find a job but it may not be his dream job.

You seem to attach a preternatural significance to the term "hands up don't shoot".

But, but someone else was gunned down in cold blood, so somehow, it's all connected? :-\

Are you proposing this is a conspiracy by black people to position themselves as victims while murderously killing off whites? :dunno:

Absolutely not. I am pointing out that ALL LIVES MATTER. We had weeks of completely bogus racebaiting and now everyone just wants to sweep it under the rug. if this was really a color blind nation, then there would be politicians, maybe even the President out there saying straight up that HUDS was BS. And when there was a clear lie story on the front pages would take the time to illustrate that 1) We need to STFU and let the police do their jobs, 2) Wait for ALL the facts to come in before we go off half cocked and end up looking like crazy folks again.

Are you not stunned that these people, the Congressional Staffers are so stupid that they buy into a completely BS narrative?

These folks will be running the country one day. We should all be scared that they do not care what the truth or what the reality is.

congressional_walkout_ed52919543fc109e2ed121612d725e86.jpg

But, but someone else was gunned down in cold blood, so somehow, it's all connected? :-\/>

Are you proposing this is a conspiracy by black people to position themselves as victims while murderously killing off whites? :dunno:/>

Absolutely not. I am pointing out that ALL LIVES MATTER. We had weeks of completely bogus racebaiting and now everyone just wants to sweep it under the rug. if this was really a color blond nation, then there would be politicians, maybe even the President tout there saying straight up that HUDS was BS. And when there was a clear lie story on the front pages would ake the time to illustrate that 1) We need to STFU and let the police do their jobs, 2) Wait for ALL the facts to come in before we go off half cocked and end up looking like crazy folks again.

I am more on your side of this than you think but I want to ask a serious question.

Do you really think that politicians or media calling BS on the "HUDS" narrative would solve anything? I just don't see the value at this point but maybe you can show me something I don't see.

But, but someone else was gunned down in cold blood, so somehow, it's all connected? :-\/>

Are you proposing this is a conspiracy by black people to position themselves as victims while murderously killing off whites? :dunno:/>

Absolutely not. I am pointing out that ALL LIVES MATTER. We had weeks of completely bogus racebaiting and now everyone just wants to sweep it under the rug. if this was really a color blond nation, then there would be politicians, maybe even the President tout there saying straight up that HUDS was BS. And when there was a clear lie story on the front pages would ake the time to illustrate that 1) We need to STFU and let the police do their jobs, 2) Wait for ALL the facts to come in before we go off half cocked and end up looking like crazy folks again.

I am more on your side of this than you think but I want to ask a serious question.

Do you really think that politicians or media calling BS on the "HUDS" narrative would solve anything? I just don't see the value at this point but maybe you can show me something I don't see.

I think we need to have a serious national discussion on what happened in Ferguson and how the morons in the media have divided this nation horribly for the sake of a few dollars in ratings points. I also want the media reigned in AND forced to acknowledge their many many mistakes.

Folks, a media this sloppy with the facts could easily cause us to go to war with someone or to act otherwise foolishly because we are not getting a mature rational view of the facts and truth.

I think we need to have a serious national discussion on what happened in Ferguson and how the morons in the media have divided this nation horribly for the sake of a few dollars in ratings points. I also want the media reigned in AND forced to acknowledge their many many mistakes.

Folks, a media this sloppy with the facts could easily cause us to go to war with someone or to act otherwise foolishly because we are not getting a mature rational view of the facts and truth.

to me the facts and the truth was there all along. you have to decide how to rake through all the propaganda and use common sense and logic to believe one side or the other. It was pretty damn obvious.

to me the facts and the truth was there all along. you have to decide how to rake through all the propaganda and use common sense and logic to believe one side or the other. It was pretty damn obvious.

It could be argued that approximately 50% of Americans do not use common sense nor have the ability to apply logic. They're parrots. Ignorant fools.

I will agree and leave us in agreement.

MEDIA (Major News outlets) should absolutely be held to a higher standard of giving FACTS without foolishly using irrational fears that play on the emotions of their viewers. Every month each major News outlet should file a report on every mistake or false assumption they have made to show their acknowledgement.

MEDIA (Major News outlets) should absolutely be held to a higher standard of giving FACTS without foolishly using irrational fears that play on the emotions of their viewers. Every month each major News outlet should file a report on every mistake or false assumption they have made to show their acknowledgement.

I agree. The media causes more division in this country than any person or group of people. They are THE problem.

I agree. The media causes more division in this country than any person or group of people. They are THE problem.

That's because they've stopped being reporters who just report what happened and make certain of the facts before making a report. They have chosen sides and act as propaganda agents. They also rush to be the first to get on air with something and just want sensationalism for ratings.

Yep. It makes no difference if it's true or not, what matters to them is clicks and views. Truth be damned.

THAT is THE TAKEAWAY from all this.

TRUTH does not matter anymore, only ratings and clicks.

Too bad we cant start a new "Truthiness" campaign on a national level.

Absolutely not. I am pointing out that ALL LIVES MATTER. We had weeks of completely bogus racebaiting and now everyone just wants to sweep it under the rug. if this was really a color blind nation, then there would be politicians, maybe even the President out there saying straight up that HUDS was BS. And when there was a clear lie story on the front pages would take the time to illustrate that 1) We need to STFU and let the police do their jobs, 2) Wait for ALL the facts to come in before we go off half cocked and end up looking like crazy folks again.

This is exactly what I am talking about. We've had weeks of race discussions over various incidents, past and present.

But for you, it seems this one incident has come to represent the entire reality. If you can claim that this one aspect of that incident was false, it makes all the protests a lie and negates the possibility that such racism exists, which is the bigger story.

Now I don't know for sure that reflects your mind, but your posts sure come across that way.

Are you not stunned that these people, the Congressional Staffers are so stupid that they buy into a completely BS narrative?

These folks will be running the country one day. We should all be scared that they do not care what the truth or what the reality is.

Do you think they are standing there solely because of the Ferguson incident?

I agree, but the "Major News outlets" (however you define them) are competing for views with the more sensationalistic outlets that pander to people's prejudices.

No they aren't. They simply reflect the problem.

The sad reality is that 24 hour news media is built for things just like the Ferguson riots, school shootings, and 9-11.

Exactly.

But it's not a plot. They are apparently giving us what we want. Or at the very least we are accepting their crap without complaint.

One of the reasons I don't have cable or a dish, and don't participate on social media is that I really don't want it. I get my news from PBS/NPR or seek it out it on the internet.

I have seen what Cable TV can do to otherwise sensible people in my family.

No they aren't. They simply reflect the problem.

Ah yes, the "problem". So according to that line of thinking, I should be pretty livid that some of the black people that I work with make more money than I do correct? Even if they have a more advanced degree than I, hey they aren't "white"!

Is that what the "problem" states?

This is exactly what I am talking about. We've had weeks of race discussions over various incidents, past and present.

But for you, it seems this one incident has come to represent the entire reality. If you can claim that this one aspect of that incident was false, it makes all the protests a lie and negates the possibility that such racism exists, which is the bigger story.

Now I don't know for sure that reflects your mind, but your posts sure come across that way.

homer, sober up.

I am talking specifically about the Ferguson mess. That has NOTHING TO DO WITH GARNER, et al. NOTHING.

Why you continue to stereotype and smear everything together is beyond me. I am having a very specific conversation about the MSM handling of one event.

Do you think they are standing there solely because of the Ferguson incident?

HUDS is specific to Ferguson, yes. They arent there just for Ferguson tho. But in THIS picture, they are focusing on HUDS.

I dont know if its been mentioned in this thread but the real tragedy is THIS..Darren Wilson, the police officer, who was simply doing his job and did absolutely NOTHING wrong in defending himself against a thug who actually went after his gun finds himself unemployed. Dorian Johnson the liar who originated the "hands up dont shoot" lie that NEVER happened and precipitated burning down half the town of Ferguson who, at the time, was unemployed now has a job working for the City of Ferguson. Incidentally, Johnson was a convicted felon at that time who had prior convictions for lying to police and he gets rewarded for more self serving lies.

what kind of job did DJ get? tobacco tax collector?

what kind of job did DJ get? tobacco tax collector?

Does it really matter? One productive citizen, who committed NO crime and, was simply doing his job that doesn't pay close to the risk it entails is ruined personally and professionally. By contrast, a nare-do-well who had just been an accomplice in a strong armed robbery moments prior to the incident he egregiously lied about, gets a a paying job for probably doing nothing. So much for the justice the zealots on the left were demanding.. evidently, this is their version of it and that should be a serious concern to all citizens

Archived