Congress Warns Obama on Iran

Proud Tiger

Obama wanted to hear Congress' concerns about Iran. He got it. 367 House members have signed a letter to him with warnings about Iran. Obviously that includes a lot of Dems.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/policy-strategy/236591-367-house-members-sent-iran-letter-to-obama

Faux Conservatives be like: When it comes time to bomb the crap out a country, the President should have unlimited options. When it comes time to negotiate a treaty with a country, the President should have no options...

We could take out any nukes Iran will make but right now we don't have the will to do it. We don't have the will to do anything about anything the tyrants of the world are doing. Hell we're enabling them.

ct...I'm not sure. They have made deep underground sites where our bombs might not reach.

I don't know for sure PT. You may be right but I was talking more about the lack of will to do anything about it. obama wants to give them money.

ct...I'm not sure. They have made deep underground sites where our bombs might not reach.

I don't know for sure PT. You may be right but I was talking more about the lack of will to do anything about it. obama wants to give them money.

Don't bother PT with discussing the topic, he's obsessing on AUUSN.

Jealous ? Feeling neglected ?

Jealous ? Feeling neglected ?

Please don't obsess on me.

Archived