uga spring game

AURaptor

Head some of it live on the radio, and I suspect it'll be shown on t.v. later on, if it wasn't carried live. But from what I heard, uga fans can go ahead and book their rooms for Atlanta and get ready for the play offs.

There's Chubb, best back in America since Herschel. And the D is improved, where apparently no team this side of the NFL has better talent at D.E. Pruitt has boat loads of talent, and unlike Grantham, he'll get everyone to play on the same page.

Don't worry about QB, Richt will always have a great one under center.

So, in short, it's UGA's title to win, and everyone else is playing for second.

UGA will find a way to blow it. I say Mizzou wins the East again...because who else is going to? UF is in trouble, Tennessee is probably a year away, USCe is getting worse, and Kentucky (though scrappy) doesn't have the horses to get there.

The Georgia Dome is no more a home game for UGA than for Auburn. The Dawgs don't have any home field advantage there, and for that matter AU leads the all-time series in games played in Athens. We might lose to them in a game played in Atlanta but it won't be due to any home field advantage.

The Georgia Dome is no more a home game for UGA than for Auburn. The Dawgs don't have any home field advantage there, and for that matter AU leads the all-time series in games played in Athens. We might lose to them in a game played in Atlanta but it won't be due to any home field advantage.

Amen Mikey. Auburn can win ANYWHERE.

Head some of it live on the radio, and I suspect it'll be shown on t.v. later on, if it wasn't carried live. But from what I heard, uga fans can go ahead and book their rooms for Atlanta and get ready for the play offs.

There's Chubb, best back in America since Herschel. And the D is improved, where apparently no team this side of the NFL has better talent at D.E. Pruitt has boat loads of talent, and unlike Grantham, he'll get everyone to play on the same page.

surely you are joking. I've heard similar to this every year and Georgia has disappointed every year.

surely you are joking. I've heard similar to this every year and Georgia has disappointed every year.

I think that was what he was getting at.

I was there until halftime. Chubb did not play much (which was smart), neither QB looked very good, but Bauta (sp) looked better than Ramsey at least in the 1st half. Their 1st string D looked pretty dang good. I was also at their spring game last year and their 1st string D looked much better this year than last year (especially their front 7) in their spring game.

wde

I think that was what he was getting at.

lol I thought so but I just had to make sure.

Well, they will have a pretty good team, but the enthusiasm of the guys on the radio was a bit new.

Watched the game on watch espn and their defense is definitely going to be good. Their offense did not look great and Chubb played very little. Guess he is going to be the work horse again this year. Stinchcomb did the game and he wasn't bad surprisingly.

Archived