I think everyone buying the Tuberville needs to

PChamp119

People claim the same 2 reasons for this rumor:

1) Tubs is a snake

2) Tubs is upset about last year

1st - Tuberville is not the snake everyone thinks he is. He left Ole Miss because Auburn offered him so much more. Facilities, money, and a real football school. Ole Miss wouldn't make facilities when he asked and let's face it - they aren't much in college football.

2nd - Everyone that went behind is back is gone now, except Lowder. Yea - new AD, big freaking deal.

Everyone wants to make their accusations on how Tuberville is upset over last year, but Tubs has never said something to make someone believe he will leave for LSU or anyone for that matter. Sexton said he gave PERMISSION for LSU to talk to him. He never ever ever said Tuberville WOULD talk to them or that Tuberville WANTED an interview.

People claim the same 2 reasons for this rumor:

1) Tubs is a snake

2) Tubs is upset about last year

1st - Tuberville is not the snake everyone thinks he is. He left Ole Miss because Auburn offered him so much more. Facilities, money, and a real football school. Ole Miss wouldn't make facilities when he asked and let's face it - they aren't much in college football.

2nd - Everyone that went behind is back is gone now, except Lowder. Yea - new AD, big freaking deal.

Everyone wants to make their accusations on how Tuberville is upset over last year, but Tubs has never said something to make someone believe he will leave for LSU or anyone for that matter. Sexton said he gave PERMISSION for LSU to talk to him. He never ever ever said Tuberville WOULD talk to them or that Tuberville WANTED an interview.

134130[/snapback]

Sexton is CTT's agent and represents CTT and what CTT wants to do. How is it that he gets to give anyone permission? If anything, he is responding to CTT's requests becasue CTT is paying him to do so.

This is a negotiation tactic in a power play. I think CTT really wants to win at AU. However, if the AU administration drags its feet on the contract talks then why should CTT sit there and take it when another school is willing & ready to offer much the same? CTT is in the driver's seat on this and he knows it --so does the AU administration and so does the LSU administration.

It's a good thing speculation is free. Otherwise some people here would have a huge bill to pay each month :big:

134153[/snapback]

Proud Tiger Johnson is.....RIGHT!

I don't think for a second that it's only speculation about CTT being upset over last year. It's called human nature. If you work for somebody and they try what the BOT and company tried last year, do you just forgive and forget? I'm not a vindictive person but it would take a lot to instill trust in those people again.

This is a cut throat business and everyone is looking out for number one. I imagine CTT took the position of saying, "I proved myself, now it's time for you to step up and show me some love." (ie, CONTRACT)

Archived