Softball vs. South Alabama - Regional Final

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We still need to get the hits with runners in scoring position with two outs. Seriously leaving too many runners on base. But, I feel the bats came more alive today. The opponent in the Super should be ULL as I don't see Baylor beating them two times. It will be a tough series and we will need every run we can get. WAR EAGLE LADIES!!!

Bats are beginning to wake up. Injury seem to light a fire. Still need a little more two-out magic. All in all a good tournament for a great team. War Eagle Softball Tigers!!!!!

Auburn,Florida,kentucky,uat, georgia and missouri are in.

Mississippi State and Texas A&M are done..

lsu and tennessee are still playing.

Auburn,Florida,kentucky,uat, georgia and missouri are in.

Mississippi State and Texas A&M are done..

lsu and tennessee are still playing.

South Carolina is done as well.

Super Regional: who do we prefer to play?

I see that Baylor and Louisiana LaFayette are tied at 2-2 for ....well, not any longer as Baylor just hit a 2 run homer to take the lead but they have to beat ULL twice to get to Auburn.

Super Regional: who do we prefer to play?

I see that Baylor and Louisiana LaFayette are tied at 2-2 for ....well, not any longer as Baylor just hit a 2 run homer to take the lead but they have to beat ULL twice to get to Auburn.

I'd rather play Baylor. ULL is seeded( Baylor isn't) and usually pretty tough each year.

Game kinda got away from ULL.....

But ranked or not, Baylor makes me nervous...maybe that is just a hangover from football performances...

Baylor plays a running game....can create pressure .....and errors....think I would prefer ULL .....gonna be late game...starts at about 9PM CDT

Archived