Another MNC for Bama

AUbritt

We already knew we share our state with the dumbest Dumbos around. This simply confirms it!

Thats funny, we say the same thing about you guys. It is also funny that most of those fan bases listed are from some of the most successful teams in there respected sport.

We already knew we share our state with the dumbest Dumbos around. This simply confirms it!

Thats funny, we say the same thing about you guys. It is also funny that most of those fan bases listed are from some of the most successful teams in there respected sport.

99971e64a2751fb9c2b1fbe37f543f3e52105cfaaa5d891cc26143cfcdc36a9b.jpg

Oh wow. Too much grammar fail in that typical bammer post. And you inbreds wonder why you were voted #1?

You did see it was Fox Sports saying this, correct?

You say the same about us? You see the difference is: You Updykes say this about our AU, the remainder of the country, says it about Bama.

You may want to go back and re-read the article. I recommend starting where it says; the dumbest fan base in America is:

You say the same about us? You see the difference is: You Updykes say this about our AU, the remainder of the country, says it about Bama.

You may want to go back and re-read the article. I recommend starting where it says; the dumbest fan base in America is:

re-read? Judging from the atrocious grammar above I doubt he read it at all. it was probably a bit too advanced for him. He probably should have someone read it to him.

re-read? Judging from the atrocious grammar above I doubt he read it at all. it was probably a bit too advanced for him. He probably should have someone read it to him.

Good one!

Archived