Deandre Jordon Cyrus Kouandjio's the Mavs

Texan4Auburn

Interesting little saga that happened. Committed, then went into hiding and resigned with the Clippers while letting the Mav's think he was honorable and made the rest of their moves built around him.

Will be interesting to see if any free agency changes in the NBA come out of this.

Interesting little saga that happened. Committed, then went into hiding and resigned with the Clippers while letting the Mav's think he was honorable and made the rest of their moves built around him.

Will be interesting to see if any free agency changes in the NBA come out of this.

Another wanna be star performer.

(. . . maybe they'll both slip and break a LEG.)

Lol. I forgot to link the article. It had a top 5 comparison of the move and Cyrus's was one of them.

Parson's slammed Jordan over it. Said that he was not ready to be a leader and star and that he was scared to take that role.

Some have speculated that it was a intentional move by the Clippers to hurt other teams in the West. Not sure if I am buying that one though.

Lol. I forgot to link the article. It had a top 5 comparison of the move and Cyrus's was one of them.

Parson's slammed Jordan over it. Said that he was not ready to be a leader and star and that he was scared to take that role.

Some have speculated that it was a intentional move by the Clippers to hurt other teams in the West. Not sure if I am buying that one though.

might be consequences for something like that.

Archived