Stimulating the economy... 1 haircut at a time.

AURaptor

Unlike the Hollywood Left, there won't be any # campaign to mock Hillary , even though there should be. The msm won't go wall to wall coverage , as it does when a conservative is spotlighted.

Right, because they've never done that to the Clintons. ;)/>

The clintons did it to themselves ...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike the Hollywood Left, there won't be any # campaign to mock Hillary , even though there should be. The msm won't go wall to wall coverage , as it does when a conservative is spotlighted.

Man. The Conservatives are so oppressed.

Just not as whiny as are the Left.

I dunno. Lately, the Right has been whining quite a bit.

You see what you wanna see.

As do you. I don't care one way or another. I may lean Left, but I'm largely neutral; so it's easy to make objective observations. Especially on matter like this(which is just a cherry picked gripe anyway). I've already said I won't vote for her if she's nominated.

Rich politicians are going to be scrutinized for their spending no matter what party. Each side claims, in their best pouty face, "It's not fair!" when media and entertainment gets(or doesn't get) involved.

Nothing is stopping you from starting a hash tag campaign either. If it's something logical and realistic, it will catch like wildfire. And then forgotten about in two days.

They obliged a willing media, but let's not pretend they get a pass.

Man. The Conservatives are so oppressed.

Just not as whiny as are the Left.

You're whining about a haircut and your soccer mom friend is whining that the hair was not done right for the price. HA!

She's just trying not to look like a 69 year old grandmother so the millennials will come out and vote for her. She doesn't want them to realize shes almost 69 and hasn't driven a car since the early nineties.

Most of the millenials are probably going to be voting for Bernie.

They, like all lefties, get a pass...

You're whining about a haircut and your soccer mom friend is whining that the hair was not done right for the price. HA!

I'm whining about nothing. It's a story, sorry if you don't like it. I'm just the messenger. I didn't MAKE Hillary spend $ 600 on a haircut. Good grief.

I'm whining about nothing. It's a story, sorry if you don't like it. I'm just the messenger. I didn't MAKE Hillary spend $ 600 on a haircut. Good grief.

Good grief you are complaining about that haircut costing 600 bucks, which is supposedly more than an average American makes per week. Rich people do extravagant things. It's been that way for centuries. Any republican with common sense would be more concerned with hillary in the polls than her haircut. But no, all you do is make farting noises with your armpit, beat your chest like a monkey, and seek out anti-Hillary articles like it's your job.

It really bugs you that anyone knows how much $ Hillary spends on a haircut. She really relates to John & Jane middle America .

I hear now she is even going to use her dead mother as a campaign prop in her upcoming ads. Stay classy, Hillary.

It really bugs you that anyone knows how much $ Hillary spends on a haircut. She really relates to John & Jane middle America .

I hear now she is even going to use her dead mother as a campaign prop in her upcoming ads. Stay classy, Hillary.

Interesting. What else did you find on the anti-Hillary fansite?

I am glad Hillary is spreading the wealth. I hope she tips like there is no tomorrow in a restaurant. I hope she has her kitchen and bathrooms remodeled, landscaping and actually pays much more than i do for the work. That is how the economy works. The stylist probably has to block out a larger than normal part of his schedule too accommodate her security details. If you want to be bothered by something be bothered that she charges hundreds of thousands to speak to people. Or find out how much Laura Bush or George pays for a haircut so you have a standard to go by. These people can't let just anyone with sharp objects blindly have free reign around their head and neck area..

They, like all lefties, get a pass...

Each statement you make is more moronic than the last .

It's called " the news ".

Try it sometime.

Try it sometime.

No. Finding out how much a woman pays for a haircut is not "news." But then again faux news would not know that.

Try it sometime.

No. Finding out how much a woman pays for a haircut is not "news." But then again faux news would not know that.

WSB radio is a Cox Broadcasting station, so swing & miss there.

This childish " faux news " stuff is so utterly in the heads of Proggies, it's hilarious ! ANY negative tidbit about the messiahs of the Progs immediately is branded " faux "

:roflol:

Try it sometime.

WSB radio is a Cox Broadcasting station, so swing & miss there.

This childish " faux news " stuff is so utterly in the heads of Proggies, it's hilarious ! ANY negative tidbit about the messiahs of the Progs immediately is branded " faux "

:roflol:/>

And the true believers believe hair cut prices go into the politics thread. How rich is that! Faux news said "stop the presses Glamour magazine, we will take it from here."

Cites ?

That was a joke, wise one. Leave the haircut crap to style magazine or glamour and pretend like you can carry on a conversation that's worth while. I'm sorry that you are so surprised that Hillary doesn't get her haircut at costcutters.

Like I done sayed. Libtards is two dumb to realize how important this here news is. They hate seein the scandals piling up for paintsuits.

Thank you Rapter for postin.

the Proggies use that 1% bs when it suits them, but shine the lite of reality on tbem & they scatter like roaches.

She's just trying not to look like a 69 year old grandmother so the millennials will come out and vote for her. She doesn't want them to realize shes almost 69 and hasn't driven a car since the early nineties.

Most of the millenials are probably going to be voting for Bernie.

Yep, just a waste of money.

Archived