Stimulating the economy... 1 haircut at a time.

AURaptor

the Proggies use that 1% bs when it suits them, but shine the lite of reality on tbem & they scatter like roaches.

Is that supposed to make sense? :dunno:

Yes, dim-bulb, it does. The Left are guilty of being the very elitist, rich, money loving sob's they accuse others of being. Kerry , Pelosi, Clinton, Reid... the most wealthy politicians are those on the Left, who have made vast amounts of their money while being politicians.

It's called being a hypocrite.

Hillary claims to want to be the champion for the little guy, even lies about having to known what it's like being flat broke, and yet she's flying private jets, getting $ 600 dollar hair cuts, lying about having multiple devices, this lady is flat out pathological and as obsessed about $ as anyone.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what you're saying is to be a champion for the little guy, you have to be a little guy.

So what you're saying is to be a champion for the little guy, you have to be a little guy.

You think there aren't better candidates ?

Well now, when have I ever implied that.

No, I am asking you if you think there aren't better candidates to champion the little guy or do you think Hillary really is the best one?

No, I am asking you if you think there aren't better candidates to champion the little guy or do you think Hillary really is the best one?

Check the unfit to lead thread and then get back to me. I pretty much said this in black and white.

the Proggies use that 1% bs when it suits them, but shine the lite of reality on tbem & they scatter like roaches.

Yes, dim-bulb, it does. The Left are guilty of being the very elitist, rich, money loving sob's they accuse others of being. Kerry , Pelosi, Clinton, Reid... the most wealthy politicians are those on the Left, who have made vast amounts of their money while being politicians.

Hillary claims to want to be the champion for the little guy, even lies about having to known what it's like being flat broke, and yet she's flying private jets, getting $ 600 dollar hair cuts, lying about having multiple devices, this lady is flat out pathological and as obsessed about $ as anyone.

Feel better? (Wipe the spittle off your chin.)

Yeah, I'll put that on my 'to do' list.

You asked. Bipolar freak

Name calling, after a simple questioned asked. Crassic. Time spent replying here is less than the bs road you chose. Bravo.

Is that supposed to make sense? :dunno:/>

Feel better? (Wipe the spittle off your chin.)

Might have caused you great effort to read & comprehend, but it was no problem here. Sorry you're " challenged " in such ways.

Yeah, I'll put that on my 'to do' list.

You asked. Bipolar freak

Name calling, after a simple questioned asked. Crassic. Time spent replying here is less than the bs road you chose. Bravo.

Really lol. You're not the bah humbug ad hominem queen for no reason at all. Fix your grammar. I'm not as affluent in jibberish as you are.

Yes, dim-bulb, it does.....

It's called being a hypocrite....

"Name calling, after a simple questioned asked. Crassic."

You're also gender confused, " Jeff ".

& homie - really can't expect you to keep up here. Just stop now.

That's "dim bulb" to you, oh intelligent one. :laugh:

Hypocrite.

You come up with some crazy conclusions, Raptor. Only in your world is A to B, B to C, thus A-Q.

jeff -

The next time you say something interesting here it'll be the first.

jeff -

That's okay. You have 18,690 more posts than I do and you still haven't achieved your first. :roflol:

jeff -

That's okay. You have 18,690 more posts than I do and you still haven't achieved your first. :roflol:/>

I'll have to add intelligent along with that as well.

Bill and Hillary have been obsessed with money and getting their hands on as much of it as possible going back to their days in Arkansas. This is shaping up just like 2008. She is supposed to be coronated and yet Bernie is out there drumming up excitement and Biden is talking about getting in. There is no enthusiasm for her among Democrats. If biden gets in I think she is toast.

Bill and Hillary have been obsessed with money and getting their hands on as much of it as possible going back to their days in Arkansas. This is shaping up just like 2008. She is supposed to be coronated and yet Bernie is out there drumming up excitement and Biden is talking about getting in. There is no enthusiasm for her among Democrats. If biden gets in I think she is toast.

she is toast now bernie will overtake her by december

Archived