Will be away for a week

WarTiger

My fiance and I are getting blessed with the opportunity to take a cruise to Mexico. We leave Monday afternoon out of Mobile, and are just absolutely thrilled. Just wanted to let everybody know, and ask for your prayers for a safe and fun trip. Talk to you all when we return.

Be safe....be careful....don't drink the water....have a great trip.

God Bless...War Eagle! :au:

Are you telling me that this FSU gal is getting you on a boat with no TV to watch the Auburn game. I don't know about you 'cola. :P

well, PT, we do have a TV in our cabin, supposedly..lol.. Not sure if she'll let me stay there for 3 hours the first night we are on board or not...we shall see. VCR is already set up at home, and maybe we can eat dinner in a place that has a TV...LOL....

Are you telling me that this FSU gal is getting you on a boat with no TV to watch the Auburn game. I don't know about you 'cola. :P

135207[/snapback]

From my experience, you better give somebody a $20 spot if you want to make sure the game is on the ship TV. They only get a few channels on their satellite that they transmit to the boat. I unfortunately got to watch our previous trip to Atlanta on a cruise by begging/bribing somebody.

Archived