***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sometimes a beatdown is needed to wake a team up and bring them together. Feel what's its like to lose.

Auburn will beat Mississippi State next week.

Game has been horrible but I genuinely believe Gus has found something on offense. He needs to go back to the 2010 season and copy all the play calls from that season and copy it to this season. Jeremy looks somewhat comfortable when we're rolling and he's out here in open space. That needs to be the focal point going forward. It's only one really horrible loss.

sometimes a beatdown is needed to wake a team up and bring them together. Feel what's its like to lose.

yeah, and last weeks nail biter when JSU took us to OT was supposed to wake up the team. Looks like errbodys still asleep on both sides of the ball.

We did score 21 points and match LSU in second half so far. The offense needs to get these things going so much earlier. I should have expected it because we are just snake bit at death valley. Now i have no explanation for the terrible defense. Lawson is not the reason.

Too little too late

Building for the future.

With who? JJ wont be QB and Duke is gone

Trying to stay positive.

Like your optimism, but I am going to have to take the Missourian approach.

Auburn is doing their best to make some of the preseason picks look incompetent. I am perplexed at how badly this team is underperforming as compared to their preseason expectations. Somebody, somewhere, drastically over evaluated the team that Auburn was capable of fielding this year. Aside from special-teams, there isn't much good you can say about this team three games into the season.

JJ has got to run because he has been not been effective throwing,he has to provide some type of production.

Game has been horrible but I genuinely believe Gus has found something on offense. He needs to go back to the 2010 season and copy all the play calls from that season and copy it to this season. Jeremy looks somewhat comfortable when we're rolling and he's out here in open space. That needs to be the focal point going forward. It's only one really horrible loss.

I saw this last week. JJ is thinking rather than just doing. When he's rolling and reacting he looks 100% different.

Archived