***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#countusout

1st round knockout

You expected us to make the playoffs! j/k

we just don't have the horses people, been getting our butts kicked in defensive recruiting for years. Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Florida State, and even Ole Miss has out recruited us, and it shows.

Between Gustubborn, Mustake, Worthless Rhett, Supermatthews, Duchess Williams, JJ (Just Joking) for Heisman, Frosty the Missed Tackle, and the rest of this bunch, I'm over it. Leadership is elusive, and incompetence is at a transcendent level.

There's no reason for this folks. 3rd year. We have "best" wiz bang S&C coach, best HC, best of everything (to throw in a Trump) and we suck. Suck bad. No excuse

Well, at least this proves we aren't crazy. If at first it looks like bad football, it probably is bad football. I can't believe we're getting ready to live through 2012 again.

And JJ is still in... How bout Gus just teabags Sean White instead?

Between Gustubborn, Mustake, Worthless Rhett, Supermatthews, Duchess Williams, JJ (Just Joking) for Heisman, Frosty the Missed Tackle, and the rest of this bunch, I'm over it. Leadership is elusive, and incompetence is at a transcendent level.

Made me laugh. :laugh:

Losing trust in Gus and coaching staff by the play. Why do you not put White in to run offense/get playing time for future. Any other D1 coach knows to do this. I still think Gus is a good coach but his stubbornness has to go. It is killing our team

Archived