***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

Game has been horrible but I genuinely believe Gus has found something on offense. He needs to go back to the 2010 season and copy all the play calls from that season and copy it to this season. Jeremy looks somewhat comfortable when we're rolling and he's out here in open space. That needs to be the focal point going forward. It's only one really horrible loss.

i agree. JJ seems smart and he seems like he acts really well on his own (as in improvising/deciding where the ball/play should go) and when he does these scripted passes, he just throws the ball to the scripted receiver, triple coverage or not.

If the only way we can win is for Jeremy to run the read and take hits and possibly get injured then that's what we've got to do

Exactly. They have done too much to simplify this playbook. I want to see read option going forward

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#Auburn Fast

#Fast Physical Defense

# JJforHeisman

#GusBus

#InGusITrust

Gimmick University

#CountOnMe

All these t-shirt slogans are high school bulls$&@... imo.

I've been saying it for years.

Game has been horrible but I genuinely believe Gus has found something on offense. He needs to go back to the 2010 season and copy all the play calls from that season and copy it to this season. Jeremy looks somewhat comfortable when we're rolling and he's out here in open space. That needs to be the focal point going forward. It's only one really horrible loss.

I saw this last week. JJ is thinking rather than just doing. When he's rolling and reacting he looks 100% different.

Kind of like Cam in the NFL. We need to run hurry up no huddle a lot more.

Bizarre that we see it used sparingly when our head coach wrote a book titled: The Hurry-Up, No-Huddle: An Offensive Philosophy.

Reasonable

I don't understand why Johnson doesn't ever just throw the ball away when nothing is open. It's almost like he doesn't know he can do that.

I don't understand why Johnson doesn't ever just throw the ball away when nothing is open. It's almost like he doesn't know he can do that.

He's bounced a couple. I think that's his way to throw it away.

Circle Oct 3 an Nov 21 on your calendars. We get San Jose St and Idaho. Those are winnable games, I think.....

Did you see last weeks game?

ROFLMAO!!!

Don't get that either. :dunno:

He's bounced a couple. I think that's his way to throw it away.

Yes he was getting pressure and duke was covered not coming back to the qb like he should that was a good play

Maybe he doesn't and Gus just assumed he knew?

Archived