***Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sometimes a beatdown is needed to wake a team up and bring them together. Feel what's its like to lose.

Auburn will beat Mississippi State next week.

yeah, and last weeks nail biter when JSU took us to OT was supposed to wake up the team. Looks like errbodys still asleep on both sides of the ball.

Fans too hun.

Game has been horrible but I genuinely believe Gus has found something on offense. He needs to go back to the 2010 season and copy all the play calls from that season and copy it to this season. Jeremy looks somewhat comfortable when we're rolling and he's out here in open space. That needs to be the focal point going forward. It's only one really horrible loss.

i agree. JJ seems smart and he seems like he acts really well on his own (as in improvising/deciding where the ball/play should go) and when he does these scripted passes, he just throws the ball to the scripted receiver, triple coverage or not.

If the only way we can win is for Jeremy to run the read and take hits and possibly get injured then that's what we've got to do

Game has been horrible but I genuinely believe Gus has found something on offense. He needs to go back to the 2010 season and copy all the play calls from that season and copy it to this season. Jeremy looks somewhat comfortable when we're rolling and he's out here in open space. That needs to be the focal point going forward. It's only one really horrible loss.

I saw this last week. JJ is thinking rather than just doing. When he's rolling and reacting he looks 100% different.

Kind of like Cam in the NFL. We need to run hurry up no huddle a lot more.

#Auburn Fast

#Fast Physical Defense

# JJforHeisman

#GusBus

#InGusITrust

Gimmick University

#CountOnMe

All these t-shirt slogans are high school bulls$&@... imo.

JJ has got to run because he has been not been effective throwing,he has to provide some type of production.

His QBR might still be pretty good after this. Good enough to keep playing him. Gus will know what to do.

sometimes a beatdown is needed to wake a team up and bring them together. Feel what's its like to lose.

Does it ever get tiresome pumping sunshine into a black hole?

Get another TD and make it look respectable. I honestly would be OK with a 42-28 loss compared to what this game was. We have get Carl back for this defense to stop being terrible but the good thing is after Prescott, we don't play another legit QB running wise.

I still expect to see us have more than 8 wins.

Saw this on Gameday this morning and chuckled. Now it seems like a possibility (or maybe a good idea???)...

1437479911626505618.jpg

Have to say, that's funny

I saw this last week. JJ is thinking rather than just doing. When he's rolling and reacting he looks 100% different.

Kind of like Cam in the NFL. We need to run hurry up no huddle a lot more.

Bizarre that we see it used sparingly when our head coach wrote a book titled: The Hurry-Up, No-Huddle: An Offensive Philosophy.

If Gus is trying to practice running the offense with what he has found, Might as well stay in now

Too little too late

Building for the future.

With who? JJ wont be QB and Duke is gone

Trying to stay positive.

You are a better man than me. I mean that.

Not so, I just choose to do so.

Does it ever get tiresome pumping sunshine into a black hole?

its true though. I used to play basketball on a nationally recognized team in high school.

When you're too cocky, sometimes it takes a slap in the face to snap out of it

Archived