William Shatner slams al.com on Twitter

WarEagle84

Not football related, but Captain Kirk/Denny Crain/Mr. Priceline (pick one, depending on your age) took exception to a couple of al.com reporters and was pretty merciless.

William Shatner Verified account ‏@WilliamShatner

William Shatner retweeted Kelly Poe

And today the world learned that reporter @kelly_poe of @aldotcom doesn't check sources and makes up stories. 1f44e.png1f3fb.png

Kelly Poe Verified account @‏kelly_poe

Kelly Poe retweeted

TIL: William Shatner's mean ._. https://twitter.com/...

William Shatner retweeted johnathan craig

If those were your favorites I'd start reading the National Enquirer for your news. At least there are some facts!

johnathan craig @johnathancraig

@WilliamShatner just made my day. Captain Kirk has no chill. Just set his phasers to stun on a couple of my favorite @aldotcom reporters 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

William Shatner retweeted Michael James Boyce

So you can imagine what @aldotcom is like! 1f631.png1f44e.png1f3fb.png

Michael James Boyce @mr_mjb1960

@WilliamShatner The Enqiurer is 100% bull****,William! I would never trust it for facts!

It seems to be kind of silly to me. (Isn't most of twitter?) If you follow the threads, a different al.com reporter made a silly response to another tweet, and for unknown reasons it seems to have gotten under Mr. Shatner's skin. But I thought some on here might enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...

There is life without al,com. I'm the living proof, but if Shatner or anyone else wants to point out the poor journalism and outright lies that spew from that source, more power to 'em.

Archived