Please read and help me understand...

AubTiger14

I hate to look a gift horse in the eye.. But doc4aday...I have been a member here since 2007.....

and have had many more posts.. I had some problems and had to leave for a while and the Mods would not let me start where I left off... I am having to start back over. But I am true BLUE AND ORANGE sine 1966.

At the LSU game Trigger ran from Fournette and Rudy quit. And Duke is not putting his all and not being an AUBURN man

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're saying you never quit or not gave your all ever because you're an AUBURN man. Btw nobody quit

I hate to look a gift horse in the eye.. But doc4aday...I have been a member here since 2007.....and have had many more posts.

You've had this account since december 2009. That's nearly 6 years with 43 total posts. You are right up there with 7 posts PER YEAR, so its no wonder he thought you were new here.

I had some problems and had to leave for a while and the Mods would not let me start where I left off... I am having to start back over. But I am true BLUE AND ORANGE sine 1966.

Unless there were some extreme extenuating circumstances this wouldn't be true. We have often merged accounts and reset user accounts when they've been gone a while and forgot log in credentials. All you have to do is PM an Admin and they could have fixed it for you.

At the LSU game Trigger ran from Fournette and Rudy quit. And Duke is not putting his all and not being an AUBURN man.

Nobody on this team quit..

Archived