Duke Williams dismissed

mustache eagle

Wonder what happened to make etheridge say now that I know what REALLY happened I'd have done the same thing

... And where can I find THIS account? Note I'm interested because ZE is a high character guy IMHO.

I agree. Facebook account if I'm not mistaken

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what happened to make etheridge say now that I know what REALLY happened I'd have done the same thing

I remember seeing that tweet. I think he originally was in favor of Duke on that night. But then when the story came out, he tweeted "I would have done the same thing" and he was referring to Gus's decision. At least that is how I took it but there was a lot going on at the time too.

Skybar bouncers have a reputation for being jackasses in general. To everyone.

This. I was a bouncer at a downtown Auburn bar while in school. All the bouncers around town knew each other. We'd routinely let guys from other bars in without paying cover and give them cheap drinks throughout the night and, obviously, they'd return the favor. The skybar bouncers were the only guys who didn't reciprocate. The bartenders were ,generally speaking, fine but the bouncers were TPOS.

My friend from high school and roommate during part of my college experience pretty much said the same thing. Although I think he bounced at the highlands and skybar. Pretty sure they were owned by the same people. I was also friends with a girl that helped them with accounting part time. Also knew a guy that bounced at the Tigress.

Chimes were you in school during the early 2000s

Edit*** I got skybar and Deweys mixed up. Skybar used to be Bodegas? I can't remember now. These places change names so much.

I was mid to late 2000s. Sky used to be The Blue Room. Bodega was on Toomer's corner. I worked at Bodega.

This. I was a bouncer at a downtown Auburn bar while in school. All the bouncers around town knew each other. We'd routinely let guys from other bars in without paying cover and give them cheap drinks throughout the night and, obviously, they'd return the favor. The skybar bouncers were the only guys who didn't reciprocate. The bartenders were ,generally speaking, fine but the bouncers were TPOS.

As a side note, entering a bar without paying cover is technically stealing.

I bet you're a whole lot of fun at parties.

Your reference game is on fleek.

Your reference game is on fleek.

Is it though?

The amount of bickering on this board is borderline humerous. Many of you are giving in to the dark side and letting your emotions control you.

The amount of bickering on this board is borderline humerous. Many of you are giving in to the dark side and letting your emotions control you.

That's the Internet for you.

We need a Yoda figure to guide us accurately.

Now that the reports came out that Dampeer was one of the four that got punched by Duke, I could not care less if he gets a chance in free agency or not. If he does get a shot, I'm going to have to remember the BS he put his team through when he was given too many chances already.

Now that the reports came out that Dampeer was one of the four that got punched by Duke, I could not care less if he gets a chance in free agency or not. If he does get a shot, I'm going to have to remember the BS he put his team through when he was given too many chances already.

Has this been confirmed? I had heard something along these lines, but as yet haven't seen it confirmed as true.

Has this been confirmed? I had heard something along these lines, but as yet haven't seen it confirmed as true.

http://www.alabamanews.net/sports/Auburn-Player-Treated-For-Injury-Sustained-In-Bar-Fight-331434452.html

http://www.alabamanews.net/sports/Auburn-Player-Treated-For-Injury-Sustained-In-Bar-Fight-331434452.html

Thanks

Heard this, but didn't want to say anything until it came out. All I have to say is, Austin Golson better stay healthy, or we are in a world of hurt! Plus, I hope this will make the O-line rally together.

He was being treated outpatient on Wednesday? Must of been a good punch to send him to the hospital 3 days later.

http://www.alabamane...-331434452.html

He was being treated outpatient on Wednesday? Must of been a good punch to send him to the hospital 3 days later.

I know yesterday I heard a rumor that a lineman had his jaw broke but I didnt really believe it, but that seems like the case now. And he may not have realized it was broke and tried to shake it off. I don't know.

Al.com has come out with 2-3 more stories saying our back up center was hit by Duke and other stories which are very nastily slanted. WHEN WILL AUBURN REALIZE WHAT PART AL.COM MEDIA HAS IN THIS STATE AND BAR THEN FROM CAMPUS EVENTS? They are nothing but a REC mouthpiece and have become very slack about reporting truthful stories.

They will never ban Al.com from Auburn. If you think their writing now is bad, imagine how much worse it would be if they were banned from various events and press conferences.

You could just not go to that trash site in the first place.

Who's arguing?

Al.com has come out with 2-3 more stories saying our back up center was hit by Duke and other stories which are very nastily slanted. WHEN WILL AUBURN REALIZE WHAT PART AL.COM MEDIA HAS IN THIS STATE AND BAR THEN FROM CAMPUS EVENTS? They are nothing but a REC mouthpiece and have become very slack about reporting truthful stories.

We played the high risk card and got burned.

Yes, AL.com will most likely dump on Auburn when given the chance, but that's part of the world we live in. It will likely never change, either. That's why Auburn needs to properly weigh the cost, and make a correction, if needed, as quickly and judiciously as possible.

And then move forward.

Well actually I got to thinking about it. iT Would be impossible to ban them anyway. Alabama Media(al.com owner) owns all the newspapers and al.com) so they are controllers of all things BAMA in the state of Alabama news wise.

Well actually I got to thinking about it. iT Would be impossible to ban them anyway. Alabama Media(al.com owner) owns all the newspapers and al.com) so they are controllers of all things BAMA in the state of Alabama news wise.

I'll say this, with the way the system is setup in this state, I'm amazed Auburn has ever had/will have success.

But yet we do!

Auburn, the ultimate overcomer!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived