Duke Williams dismissed

mustache eagle

Does anyone know if his jaw was actually broken?

i think that is an assumption. He was checked out but that is all i got out of the flurry of info. I suspect he is ok.

It's funny the slow realization overall of how much we don't know

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that is an assumption. He was checked out but that is all i got out of the flurry of info. I suspect he is ok.

some of it we just create.

We don't even know for sure when Dampeer got hit but it wasn't at the bar. And that was what was reported by everybody.

We don't even know for sure when Dampeer got hit but it wasn't at the bar. And that was what was reported by everybody.

yes. We kinda hear something and go with it. The last i saw was practice but no idea if it was.

Duke was given a lot of chances due to his background, and I respect gus for that, it had to be tough to draw the line for gus, but he has to control the program. I just hope that Duke can become the man that the coaches were trying to develop and this might be the tough lesson he needed.

Everyone's life is determined by the choices they make. I have made some good ones and wish I could take back some of the bad ones, but that is life. In life, you get the test first and the lesson afterward. I just hope Duke will learn from this lesson.

Al.com has come out with 2-3 more stories saying our back up center was hit by Duke and other stories which are very nastily slanted. WHEN WILL AUBURN REALIZE WHAT PART AL.COM MEDIA HAS IN THIS STATE AND BAR THEN FROM CAMPUS EVENTS? They are nothing but a REC mouthpiece and have become very slack about reporting truthful stories.

Good Lord. Step away from the internet.

Per Al.com

Duke and JJ were roommates...wasn't aware if true. May be some of the issues with JJ as well? Sure would explain a lot.

Confirmed by Montgomery Advertiser

"Malzahn confirmed Williams, who was the on-campus roommate of Jeremy Johnson, is no longer enrolled in school."

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/auburnauthority/2015/10/06/auburn-captain-says-duke-williams-dismissal-needed/73493054/

Surely rooming with a guy that may be bringing down the whole team could have serious adverse effects.

Thanks for the link, Foundation.

I don't think he was kicked out of school. He likely just chose to leave. He didn't seem to want to go to class. He did do to remain eligible for football. Now that football is gone, no reason to stay in school.

Not the first time this has happen at Auburn. My best friend was a senior running back at AU on a blind date and the blind date was Phil Gargis x girlfriend.

Long story short Gargis shows up at the All American Inn and sucker punches my friend. I go to get his ass at the Inn to take to the hospital with a broken jaw and we head back to our apartment. Once I got him in bed I head to Sewell Hall to seek out sob Gargis lucky for me I run into Spence McCracken who had already graduated. He settle me down, thank god cause Gargis would have killed me in a fight. So old Spence went to see Shug and Shug told him to handle it the old way. The entire off. linemen showed up at Gargis room and took him for a ride.

I will leave the rest of the story for your imagination but sob Gargis had no bruises or marks on him and could play the following weekend.

Grew up with PGs oldest, Apple doesn't fall far...

I've heard that as well

God help us if the starting center gets hurt. Just fold up the tent and call it a season at that point...

Archived