Goldberg: Injured Sean White Game Time Decision

MDM4AU

No all this will be is every bad throw people will go crazy, nothing he will do will be anything SW wouldn't have done, he still will be getting judged by play of a quality team as opposed SW being great against jv teams. I don't care if he wasn't going to ever play again or not that was his fault but if he played again it didn't need to be because of injury, it needed to be because they were bringing him in because they were needing him to do something that only he could do. Imo

This is one pathetic post cole. He might play lights out. If he does it won't be due to your karma. If we win he will be the starter again and only an idiot would argue against it. You should save your stuff above in case he sh#ts the bed.

Of course he may not even start. If he does I hope he retakes the starter position and reignites his career at AU. WDE.

Haven't y'all learn't yet. . .

. . . to not to argue w/a arguer. All it does is get their juices going and then it's just going to create a big mess when they loose it an burst forth all over the place. Like wee kids in a candy store they just can help themselves from being the spectacle. It hurts'm more to simply ignore'm.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe SW starts and JJ gets some time. Who knows? This could be a great thing for JJ and the team. Can we get confirmation that this is even a real story?

No all this will be is every bad throw people will go crazy, nothing he will do will be anything SW wouldn't have done, he still will be getting judged by play of a quality team as opposed SW being great against jv teams.

JJ looked bad against bad teams too. Louisville is no defensive juggernaut and Jacksonville State is an FCS school. JJ played one really good team: LSU, and he looked about the same as he had the previous two weeks...making bad reads, panicking in the pocket even when there's no pressure, missing open receivers.

I don't care if he wasn't going to ever play again or not that was his fault but if he played again it didn't need to be because of injury, it needed to be because they were bringing him in because they were needing him to do something that only he could do. Imo

Ideally, that's true. But also, the whole point of being a good backup is that you are always one play away from being the man and you have to be ready. For JJ, he has to be ready to step up if the team needs him. It's a tremendous opportunity to redeem himself. Mentally tough individuals will do that. If he's been watching Sean at all the last 4 games, there are a lot of things Sean does that JJ could learn from. Hopefully if the time comes, we'll see him put those lessons into action.

No all this will be is every bad throw people will go crazy, nothing he will do will be anything SW wouldn't have done, he still will be getting judged by play of a quality team as opposed SW being great against jv teams. I don't care if he wasn't going to ever play again or not that was his fault but if he played again it didn't need to be because of injury, it needed to be because they were bringing him in because they were needing him to do something that only he could do. Imo

This is one pathetic post cole. He might play lights out. If he does it won't be due to your karma. If we win he will be the starter again and only an idiot would argue against it. You should save your stuff above in case he sh#ts the bed.

Of course he may not even start. If he does I hope he retakes the starter position and reignites his career at AU. WDE.

Ok I think this was a pathetic post but it's your opinion. But every time a say something and I haven't led yet you always say it didn't happen when it does.....But whoever plays it won't be perfect and if it's jj we'll watch the game thread and see. The thing is you refuse to acknowledge there's a different attitude to SW and JJ and that's laughable. But that's football it happens in EVERY qb rivalry until one guy pulls away. But ok

. . . to not to argue w/a arguer. All it does is get their juices going and then it's just going to create a big mess when they loose it an burst forth all over the place. Like wee kids in a candy store they just can help themselves from being the spectacle. It hurts'm more to simply ignore'm.

What about those guys screaming for attention? Because if you really believed what you said would you have commented? And yeah we'll be on the look out to see if you ever argue on this forum.....But really I posted my opinion first, didn't quote or reply to anybody so who was I arguing with???

No all this will be is every bad throw people will go crazy, nothing he will do will be anything SW wouldn't have done, he still will be getting judged by play of a quality team as opposed SW being great against jv teams.

JJ looked bad against bad teams too. Louisville is no defensive juggernaut and Jacksonville State is an FCS school. JJ played one really good team: LSU, and he looked about the same as he had the previous two weeks...making bad reads, panicking in the pocket even when there's no pressure, missing open receivers.

I don't care if he wasn't going to ever play again or not that was his fault but if he played again it didn't need to be because of injury, it needed to be because they were bringing him in because they were needing him to do something that only he could do. Imo

Ideally, that's true. But also, the whole point of being a good backup is that you are always one play away from being the man and you have to be ready. For JJ, he has to be ready to step up if the team needs him. It's a tremendous opportunity to redeem himself. Mentally tough individuals will do that. If he's been watching Sean at all the last 4 games, there are a lot of things Sean does that JJ could learn from. Hopefully if the time comes, we'll see him put those lessons into action.

I was just saying if JJ plays he needs to earn it, for himself and everybody else...But that's just my opinion

What about those guys screaming for attention? Because if you really believed what you said would you have commented? And yeah we'll be on the look out to see if you ever argue on this forum.....But really I posted my opinion first, didn't quote or reply to anybody so who was I arguing with???

and

Ok I think this was a pathetic post but it's your opinion. But every time a say something and I haven't led yet you always say it didn't happen when it does.....But whoever plays it won't be perfect and if it's jj we'll watch the game thread and see. The thing is you refuse to acknowledge there's a different attitude to SW and JJ and that's laughable. But that's football it happens in EVERY qb rivalry until one guy pulls away. But ok

Your arguing against human nature. It wouldn't matter if their positions were switched and the shoe was on the other foot. And you'd be still able to post the same driveled pablum.

edit: added score-through - mark outs

I think everyone will be pleased if he (JJ) doesn't throw the ball to the other team, and can move the ball downfield. I'd love to see the JJ that was Heisman worthy, but based on the sample size I'm not sure it exist. I don't feel there's a vendetta against JJ on this board. It's just his play spoke for itself.

I like your opinions. Do you think our team should stop jumping around acting like they are at a music festival in the locker room before games? Saw that on AU everyday and was like, "oh yeah, we're focused......." Notice Muschamp/Gus nowhr to be found when all the dance moves are on display. B4 games that is. Thought IDE get your opinion on this one

I was just saying if JJ plays he needs to earn it, for himself and everybody else...But that's just my opinion

What would you have him do? SIt and let Tucker Tuberville play because he didn't "earn" it?

I get what you're saying... but it has no substance. Whoever plays today has damn sure earned it more than any one of us can say or attest for, that's for certain.

and

Your arguing against human nature. It wouldn't matter if their positions were switched and the shoe was on the other foot. And you'd be still able to post the same driveled pablum.

edit: added score-through - mark outs

So since I post something you didn't agree with and you in turned threw a shot at me and I replied to you I'm arguing....And then you post the one guy who 9 times out of 10 is going to have a problem with what I say....

So really looking at it objectively you're an arguer to because you are arguing with me....

How bout we cut this short and you don't say anything to me and I won't with you....there now I'm a mediator

Praying for the best for both of them.

What would you have him do? SIt and let Tucker Tuberville play because he didn't "earn" it?

I get what you're saying... but it has no substance. Whoever plays today has damn sure earned it more than any one of us can say or attest for, that's for certain.

No he has to play, I just said this isn't a good situation for him. I think the other situation I mentioned would be ideal. This isn't the best is all. Also if you were going to play ole miss the Kentucky, San Jose st, games would've been a good warm up as opposed to not playing since week 3. This just not the best situation but he DEFINITELY has to play

I like your opinions. Do you think our team should stop jumping around acting like they are at a music festival in the locker room before games? Saw that on AU everyday and was like, "oh yeah, we're focused......." Notice Muschamp/Gus nowhr to be found when all the dance moves are on display. B4 games that is. Thought IDE get your opinion on this one

I'm really not just saying this because I guess it was directed towards me....this has to be the least funny joke I've ever read. Seriously this was horrible....

Tucker Tuberville gets the surprise start....and dominates Ole Miss D.

Since it's Halloween, they bring out Tubbs Jr. In a pine box, he rises like a vampire and puts a stake in Ole Miss.

Don't know who to believe. Trusted sources I'm seeing dispute the report. We'll see.

Others picking it up in the last hour or so

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/10/auburn_quarterback_sean_white_1.html

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Injury-makes-Sean-Whites-status-game-time-decision-40678071

I'm really not just saying this because I guess it was directed towards me....this has to be the least funny joke I've ever read. Seriously this was horrible....

well I tried, I guess.

Why this has to be an argument.......

It's my fault, I said not a good situation for JJ. I'm muting myself about the situation now though. Everything should be smooth now

Archived