***Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad decision to throw that into double coverage. But it was 3rd and 7 and if nothing else was open and he throws it away we have to punt, so its probably not all bad.

same as a punt.....just need some D ...and the O needs to get organized...can't see how we can win a game with a different backfield each play on offense. If SW can't go, might as well have JJ run the job and see what happens.

A constant issue that I am having lately is the designed plays. If it is 3rd and 7 can we please just try and throw to routes 7 yards down the field?

From my vantage point in stadium, looked like nothing was open. White made best decision. Throw it up deep! If receiver makes play, great! If not, it's like a punt! If receivers aren't gonna help you out, gotta make something happen!!

Whoever is sitting on the playstation controller, get up. You're screwing up the play calling.

Ha!! That's funny right there!

From my vantage point in stadium, looked like nothing was open. White made best decision. Throw it up deep! If receiver makes play, great! If not, it's like a punt! If receivers aren't gonna help you out, gotta make something happen!!

Yeah, unless the DB comes down with it with no Auburn player in sight and runs it back.

Archived