***Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread***

RunInRed

OK malzahn, Quit quit the high school expreiments and let this team get into a rythym. NO more stupid plays. Quit getting us into 3rd and long. Over and over. This is NOTHING NEW! Even in our best years we are in 3rd and long on offense more than any other team I have seen in my 50 years of watching football.

Thank goodness our D is starting to show up.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAT is why Jason smith is playing receiver.

I agree to an extent, but I think that his arm was hit towards the end of that throw.

Carlson definitely a weapon...keep us in the game while the O figures something out.

That was a big @@@ kick right there. Had to get points. Can't criticize our special teams this year. Can anyone tell me if we get the ball back to start the second half or did we win the toss and take the ball?

Gus, Sean is great and we love him. But it is obvious, his injury is affecting his throws. I know WHY you do not want JJ throwing, but at least we could go to the option game.

That was a big @@@ kick right there. Had to get points. Can't criticize our special teams this year. Can anyone tell me if we get the ball back to start the second half or did we win the toss and take the ball?

We got the ball first.

stop being cute one Offense. Adorable doesn't win games. Keep White in and get back to the traditional plays. If White is unable to run or buy time, put Johnson in. One thing is certainly, trick plays will not win a game. sustained drives will.

And to think, his only misses were very short field goals, I believe

Archived