***Auburn 26 Texas A&M 10 Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

Hats off to the blockers on O tonight. There were really few missed blocks that I remember. Overall, the blocking was excellent. Shout out to Coleman. Hardly heard Justin Garrett's name mentioned tonight!

D is really starting to come together. Remember how Carlton Davis was at the beginning of the season? He's looking great, now!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ok ok let's slow down for a second

1. We held onto the ball too long... again. Why can't we have more 2 play 76 yard drives?

2. Why are we throwing 30 yard completions on 3rd and 2. Terrible playcalling.

3. The only reason our offense has looked ok recently is because we're not turning the ball over. Now if we started turning it over 5 times game and we still put up 26 then yes we have an impressive offense, but 0 turnovers... again? Comeon.

4. J. Jones needs to be benched already. It seems like he is always 7 miles away from where the ball is going. Does he even do anything? Ever?

Post NEVER.... Why do you do nothing but complain here? We just won an SEC game on the road by 16....Go find something else that makes you happy because you are never happy with anything Auburn related. TROLL

1. We held onto the ball too long... again. Why can't we have more 2 play 76 yard drives?

3. The only reason our offense has looked ok recently is because we're not turning the ball over. Now if we started turning it over 5 times game and we still put up 26 then yes we have an impressive offense, but 0 turnovers... again? Comeon.

4. J. Jones needs to be benched already. It seems like he is always 7 miles away from where the ball is going. Does he even do anything? Ever?

Really though?!! :-\ We all know there is still a lot to work on but my goodness let's enjoy it for a minute. Because i'll be honest i thought we were going to get our butts handed to us. I thought we'd fight but we have not played a solid game on O and D in the same game all season long until this game! Give this team some credit b/c they could've easily been like the 3-9 team and just flat out quit!

Post NEVER.... Why do you do nothing but complain here? We just won an SEC game on the road by 16....Go find something else that makes you happy because you are never happy with anything Auburn related. TROLL

I'm pretty sure he was joking and being sarcastic.

I'm pretty sure he was joking and being sarcastic.

Seriously

pretty sure it was sarcasm. JS

Satire is not for everyone

Maybe Gus turned over the play calling to Rhett until we got into the red zone....

Gus made a point to credit Rhett with the playcalling.

Exactly. He said Rhett called the plays that worked. Those were the ones that weren't in the red zone.

Surely you're kidding . . .

Probably should have used the yellow font..

And I thought it was too over-the-top to be good satire... Sheesh.

How about that play with Ryan Davis? That was hilarious. And it worked. Hate to burn it before the Bama game. Would have loved to see the shocked look on their faces!

I was seriously laughing for about 5 minutes after that play. Now that was a play i didn't see coming.

How about that play with Ryan Davis? That was hilarious. And it worked. Hate to burn it before the Bama game. Would have loved to see the shocked look on their faces!

Probably could've tacked on 15 more yards for a hit out of bounds at the end. We would've been.

Before I peace out, you guys are hilarious in the game thread when we're winning. Had me cracking up all night.

You're welcome. :hellyeah:

Hats off to the blockers on O tonight. There were really few missed blocks that I remember. Overall, the blocking was excellent. Shout out to Coleman. Hardly heard Justin Garrett's name mentioned tonight!

D is really starting to come together. Remember how Carlton Davis was at the beginning of the season? He's looking great, now!

You said it Man! :wareagle:

Anyone still want JJ to play WR? Congrats to JJ and the entire team. We needed this win big time!

... don't jump on me, but play him a little at WR. In game manager mode, he can be pretty good back up QB. He's not going to win games, consistently anyways as a starter. He can help here and there though.

Can people not just be happy with the win?! It was our best team performance of the year, by far! I just don't get it.

I'm happy, just trying to be realistic. He was good tonight, best QB on the field. However, his earlier starts this year happened as well. Just trying to keep everything in perspective.

That's not perspective.

I think it's pretty solid perspective. So happy for our guys and I love the fight in this team. But just because we win the game does not mean JJ should be starting QB. I still believe Sean White has more talent. JJ handed the ball off most of the game. Loved JJ's emotions tonight though, haven't seen that from him in awhile...

Anyone still want JJ to play WR? Congrats to JJ and the entire team. We needed this win big time!

... don't jump on me, but play him a little at WR. In game manager mode, he can be pretty good back up QB. He's not going to win games, consistently anyways as a starter. He can help here and there though.

Can people not just be happy with the win?! It was our best team performance of the year, by far! I just don't get it.

I'm happy, just trying to be realistic. He was good tonight, best QB on the field. However, his earlier starts this year happened as well. Just trying to keep everything in perspective.

That's not perspective.

I think it's pretty solid perspective. So happy for our guys and I love the fight in this team. But just because we win the game does not mean JJ should be starting QB. I still believe Sean White has more talent. JJ handed the ball off most of the game. Loved JJ's emotions tonight though, haven't seen that from him in awhile...

I don't think Sean does. We didn't get to see Jeremy run because there wasn't a back up Gus wanted to put in but that's something I'll take in Jeremy over Sean. The arm strength has been there. When Jeremy is as accurate as he was (and there was some things he could work on sure), there's not really anything Sean does that makes me like him more. But I guess that's because I'm a big play type of guy, and I mean 50 yard 60 yard type big play, which requires that deep throw

Absolutely !! On one play, towards the end of game, after Coleman pancaked a guy, he got up and gave a Cam Newton Superman eske pose and stomp. Good stuff, glad to see him have a good game.

And, Carlton Davis will be 1st team all SEC before he leaves. Best CB Auburn has had in years.

To be fair, its not really for you if that is your best effort. It takes too much concentration to divine. War eagle though

To be fair, its not really for you if that is your best effort. It takes too much concentration to divine. War eagle though

Futurama-Fry.jpg

Maybe Gus turned over the play calling to Rhett until we got into the red zone....

Gus made a point to credit Rhett with the playcalling.

only because he knows some fans are calling for his head.

Yep, he credits Rhett after we win but I notice he claims it when we lose..as a good HC is supposed to do.

Very true.

Archived