***Auburn 26 Texas A&M 10 Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a dang good football game. Defense played awesome and the offense completely manhandled the great Myles Garret and the aggie d-line. So proud of this team. Let's whoop up on the puppies.

Still very modest offensive stats by Gus standards and too many FGs. A good win but this team has not "arrived" IMO.

Must play better than this to beat UGA.....meaning we need to score some TDs when we get in the red zone.

D looked good and kept their QB under control....nice job by the DEs to keep him penned up inside.

I was scared to death we were going to see Kyler Murray run for 900 yds. He was never a real factor. Great defensive gameplay and execution on him.

Jeremy manned up tonight. So happy for him.

Auburn can beat Georgia! Just got to turn those field goals into TD's

We'll have to change the way we send in our calls to beat them.

Newsflash: They know our signals.

Glad we won. They played hard out their and were in position the whole game, which showed focus and effort. WR on blocks, d-line on contain, dbs were on the ball. JJ was efficient, made a couple throws and didn't throw a pick. 5-4 with Idaho at home. Like annoucers said we should be big favorites. Way better talent, better coaches (with my limited knowledge of Idaho), and at home. We should get a bowl of some kind. UGA is a legit toss up which is an improvement on how it looked formerly.

Only negative is RZ offense. Watching ACC network games (one of the only games I get on tv) and the major games of the week (big ten-big 12 usually) I see how much better SEC talent and teams are. You can't win with mostly rz fgs and not tds. Gus might need a friend who trusts (freeze for example, spurrier friend or not would enjoy this I bet) to critic the rz offense to fix it. Maybe he just needs a DT QB in the rz?

"TAM beat up on Auburn last year"....no they didnt

yeah, wasn't that a 3-4 point game. Even though we won by 16, I wouldn't say we beat them up. They played well enough.

I actually don't mind Jesse Palmer.

Loved seeing this win. I said in one of the other threads that in retrospect we could easily be a 1 loss team. I think we mostly out played Arkansas, Ole Miss, and Mississippi State just couldn't close out wins.

Must say I'm shocked by this performance. Literally nothing to complain about except for settling for FGs in the red zone. A&M fans must be losing their minds, we ran the same running play like 40 times.

Maybe Gus turned over the play calling to Rhett until we got into the red zone....

Gus made a point to credit Rhett with the playcalling.

Maybe Gus turned over the play calling to Rhett until we got into the red zone....

only because he knows some fans are calling for his head.

Probably read the message board

Archived