Men vs. UAB - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like we are down 10 or so points with Bowers in. Maybe more.

So, Bowers not playing well?

i wouldn't say he isn't playing well. Just not "his game" IMO ... At least yet

Looks similar to last year. A little lazy on D and still thinks he is a 3 point shooter. Looks like he needs to find a better role in this new team to earn his PT.

ESPN app is failing me too. Oh well let's go tigers

see previous page about how I got the app to work. You can also search for auburn ... Or so I read

ESPN app can't communicate with Sling TV for some reason. I can watch sling on its app but since the game is a plus game I have to use ESPN app. Funny it doesn't work since I watched the soccer game completely a couple of hours before that on the app.

ESPN app is failing me too. Oh well let's go tigers

see previous page about how I got the app to work. You can also search for auburn ... Or so I read

ESPN app can't communicate with Sling TV for some reason. I can watch sling on its app but since the game is a plus game I have to use ESPN app. Funny it doesn't work since I watched the soccer game completely a couple of hours before that on the app.

bummer

Sorry I'm no additional help

Seems like we are down 10 or so points with Bowers in. Maybe more.

So, Bowers not playing well?

i wouldn't say he isn't playing well. Just not "his game" IMO ... At least yet

Looks similar to last year. A little lazy on D and still thinks he is a 3 point shooter. Looks like he needs to find a better role in this new team to earn his PT.

Looking more active in the second half so far

After giving up a layup after a turnover, Auburn beats uat down the floor and gets a basket. Auburn leads 46-42 after the Harris jumper

Archived