***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest an injury had nothing to do with that play the problem is why are they always coming through with an unlocked player and we don't have any type of plan whatsoever to make them pay for it

I'll agree, but I still don't think he looks healthy enough to play. Tough decisions for Gus, regardless.

I agree I was just looking at the third down play for JJ then that play for SW

Where are the SW peeps at...?

If he were healthy we would be fine.

I'm still here. SW on 1 leg vs JJ on 2. Neither would/will win this game.

To be honest an injury had nothing to do with that play the problem is why are they always coming through with an unlocked player and we don't have any type of plan whatsoever to make them pay for it

Best way to beat a blitz is to run right by it.

But our coaches continue to call passes.

I have no clue what these coaches are doing. I don't think they do either.

Put JJ back in, run the option.

Feel bad for our defense

A Gus' offense should always be winning when the other team only has 20 tbh. Especially when the defense only gave up 13 of those.

Where are the SW peeps at...?

He's hurt, UGA is playing eleven at the line since he came in, and they are rushing hard now. He came in at a bad spot. Play Wallace today, rest SW for the bowl. We'll beat Idaho by 14ish, get crushed by bama, SW can play the bowl and try to save Gus's job next year.

I don't think we score even once in 7 minutes let alone 2x

As usual the script is great but Gus is really weak when he has to make in game decisions

JJ has one last chance to redeem his AU career..

Lmao. This post is silly.

You are right. Better to put in a hurt SW. It is over now. We just don't have a a qb who can get it done. Defense has played great.

Oh, I mistook your post then. SW should have not come back in the game after his first series. He's clearly hurt.

No worries brother. We just don't have it at the most important position. SW would be the best option if he was 100%. JJ is a great kid but is not able to win a game like this.

Archived