It's Possible that Jeremy could make some 2016 noise

Dual-Threat Rigby

5 starts and 1 TD the defense rest your honor.

If this is your defense, you have proven only one thing...you are unable to defend your opinion. Sad. I thought you might actually have a different view, but the only view you have is through a small tight hole.

Here's my view though, the people on this very page that makes fun of the opinions that SW isn't all world do the EXACT thing they make fun of. It's like the question you asked this guy why don't he say anything about the good things SW has done. I ask them why they can't bring up the negatives. Why is it cool to joke about the arm strength throwing to the other team but it's stupid to bring up arm strength and question SW? And all the other variables that's only talked about one way such as drops, stats, competition or whatever. I don't agree that JJ is the best qb on the team anymore and I don't agree with just saying look at the td/int ratio it's as simple as that but I don't think SW is half as good as some make him to be and there's more than one side that's really being obtuse because imo if a person is debating and try to make pretend Kentucky is a good defense then they have on some shades as well

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree whole-heartedly with Bigbird. The offense is so timid with JJ because the coaches have to call a game to stay within his limited capabilities. It is a shame.

I agree with Bigbird that SW will probably be the starter over JJ next year but the comment about the coaches having to call a game to stay within JJ's limit's is true for SW also. The coached have tried to protect both QB's and in my opinion by doing so have not given either a chance to see if they could be a quality QB.

With Bama's front 7 we can't win if we don't allow the QB's to play QB. I don't mean go loco and pretend that we are Baylor or TCU but we will not be able to jam it down their throats unless we have them guessing some. Zone Read must actually allow QB to read and run when called for or pass off zone read like we did with NM.

If coaches do what I am saying we have a chance to win if whoever QB's does a good job. If whoever QB's does a bad job we get blown out if coaches do as I say. If they try to protect the QB we might keep it close for a while but there will be to many 3 and out till D is worn out and Bama wins going away at the end.

I don't know if SW is healthy enough to play and play well or whether JJ will be the starter but whoever they chose give that QB a chance to prove what they can do. If JJ more power to him. If SW more power to him. I want to have a chance to win and that means we have to take some chances.

Agree completely, Cole. I think that both have their struggles and weak points. I thought JMMwas going to tear up the sec this year. He didn't. I think he looked better against Idaho, but its Idaho. I don't have a dog in the fight, I just want Auburn to be dominant year in and out. As of now, SW has shown me more to be excited about than JJ did.

Agree completely, Cole. I think that both have their struggles and weak points. I thought JMMwas going to tear up the sec this year. He didn't. I think he looked better against Idaho, but its Idaho. I don't have a dog in the fight, I just want Auburn to be dominant year in and out. As of now, SW has shown me more to be excited about than JJ did.

I'm with everybody else it was Idaho. Means nothing against Alabama

all that to say he has 1 TD so at this rate he would have 3 maybe. you can't win in the SEC with FG's and that was the only thing he gave us in the most important part of the field. either the RB scores or we kick a FG. That is the reality you live in, but in the real world TDs win games. Our FG kick has already set all kind of records with SW at the helm. Question for you bigbird? is it the yards or the TD's you prefer? last time I check 3 FG's is 9 points and if a team scores 1 TD they are back in the game. here's a stat for you we had more trips to the redzone that Mississippi state but lost and Captain Check down didn't throw a pick. I rather have the TD but I am pretty sure your good with the yards. I much have a starting QB that can throw TD's and interceptions does come with them than a QB that throws check downs and generates no points especially when defense is adamant on stopping the RB. it appears that if WRs drop balls from JJ its ignored and we count all the drops White had from WR and count it as potential TD's or yards. If Idaho was JJ best game what was SW best game?

So at most, Jeremy has 2 losses under his belt, and what should be 1.

Seriously? This is your logic?

He would have lost all of the games he didn't play in because he is a bad QB. He did nothing against Georgia except throw screen passes; you know why? Because even Gus and company have seen enough from him. We're hyping that Georgia game up as some sort of victory now? Newsflash: Georgia just nearly lost to Georgia Southern. They are garbage.

This thread is absurd. He looks marginally good against a 3-7 mid-major with a TERRIBLE defense (121st Scoring Defense, 116th Total Defense) and now all of a sudden the hype is back on? Really? Nothing has changed. He hasn't "figured it out".

That's not my logic for the entire thread, and I don't see how you inferred that from that post if you actually read the post, which you didn't obviously.

All I know is when JJ goes back to pass more then 8 yards down the field I close my eyes and pray.....if it SW I can at least watch the TV and have some confidence of a decent pass

Also bird your wasting your time with 1 TD willie

It's hallowed reasoning but Jeremy has led a team that found ways to win and he played with the same defenses that Sean did other than the TAMU game.

I can't say the same for Sean. So when you say what makes a QB "good" is more than just throwing touchdowns, you gotta include winning games into that conversation too.

All I know is when JJ goes back to pass more then 8 yards down the field I close my eyes and pray.....if it SW I can at least watch the TV and have some confidence of a decent pass

what if it's a throw that requires you to hit the receiver in stride? You don't pray for Sean to hit one of those?

what if it's a throw that requires you to hit the receiver in stride? You don't pray for Sean to hit one of those?

I pray for both of them and close my eyes

I pray for our wr to catch the ball. In the redzone I hold my breath on every throw

Excellent point

1 TD wille...lol funny but true statistic I guess 10 starts equals 2 TD's

Or maybe 7 INT/1 TD willie

Doesn't have the same flair the first one had

I'm still not sure why you are so hung up on the 1 td stat. You act like we only kicked fgs with SW playing....

You know what? You win there is absolutely no point in debating this with you. You know too little to be as planted as you are. Congrats you win 10 interest credits.

Golf, you are right about JJ. Throw and pray. Yeah, That's a great philosophy! Geez the idiocy abounds...and before someone chimes in, it's not the oponions,its the absolute failure to defend the opinion that has proven the idiocy.

Doesn't have the same flair the first one had

Well crap I'm so sorry but I'm sure free willie will just love it

Weird how that fact is completely ignored.

Willie, how are you gonna spin that? Wait, Let me guess, "Oh yeah! Well, SW still only three 1 TD" Brilliant...

I'm still not sure why you are so hung up on the 1 td stat. You act like we only kicked fgs with SW playing....

You know what? You win there is absolutely no point in debating this with you. You know too little to be as planted as you are. Congrats you win 10 interest credits.

Golf, you are right about JJ. Throw and pray. Yeah, That's a great philosophy! Geez the idiocy abounds...and before someone chimes in, it's not the oponions,its the absolute failure to defend the opinion that has proven the idiocy.

damn had to use urban dictionary for that one.

Archived