It's Possible that Jeremy could make some 2016 noise

Dual-Threat Rigby

Lol we are going to be having this debate until next season unless one or both of them transfer out

Sadly you are correct. At least we moved on from arguing about Sean White's height.

I'm sure it will show up again in the future. Shocked no one has mention he has short fingers............

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at nothing to say until after bammer....unless SW plays.....

He isn't anticipated to...let's hope things don't go so badly they are tempted to try him.

I don't even care if JJ throws down the middle and it gets picked off, I just want Gus to call plays that will give us the best shot to win. JJ being handcuffed to throwing for three yard gains isn't trying to win. And those plays won't cut it against Bama. I can accept losing because we don't have the QB play and we throw four INT''s. Not so much losing because we are afraid to turn JJ lose like we did in the second half of the Georgia game.

I don't even care if JJ throws down the middle and it gets picked off, I just want Gus to call plays that will give us the best shot to win. JJ being handcuffed to throwing for three yard gains isn't trying to win. And those plays won't cut it against Bama. I can accept losing because we don't have the QB play and we throw four INT''s. Not so much losing because we are afraid to turn JJ lose like we did in the second half of the Georgia game.

You should get your wish cause I'm sure bama will load the box and make us pass more then just 3 yards downfield

All you really need to know is that if SW hadn't gotten hurt JJ wouldnt have seen the field except in mop up time. We can say whatever, but the coaches feel that SW gave AU a better chance to win.

That said, I don't expect to see SW play against ua

Let's see...

JJ last 3 starts averaged 118 yards passing per game

Sean Whites last 3 starts averaged I think 256 yards passing per game. Around 140 more yards per game and more than twice the total.

The fact that this is even a debate proves the intellect of a few.

The fact that you think that ONE stat is enough to base your argument on is laughable. There's way more to playing the QB position than just ONE statistic.

I hope JJ starts lighting it up, but until he does, this is a loaded debate not even worthy of discussion.

Actually it is a debate worthy of discussion. You aren't forced to participate. :lol:/>

The fact that you think only 1 statistic is my whole argument is laughable.

I based my comment on your post in the thread. You gave ONE statistic for your argument. ONE

I've laid the case out many times on this forum. I'm so tired of doing it that I am not doing it again. Those that still believe JJ has shown anything that makes him the best option at QB are, at this point, incapable of accepting anything else (and the same goes for the other side) so the debate...4 or 5 weeks later, looks exactly the same and has become pointless. Enjoy beating the dead horse. Hopefully JJ will actually play like an SEC qb against an elite D this weekend and make this discussion worthwhile.

If you say so. I'm not wading through post after post or thread after thread to find it. Sorry you just aren't that important. If it looks the same (according to you) and has become pointless (again according to you), why are you still in the thread? I'm sure you can find something else to do since this discussion is pointless (according to you).

Lol at nothing to say until after bammer....unless SW plays.....

He isn't anticipated to...let's hope things don't go so badly they are tempted to try him.

I know it's Facebook but this guy clearly has an insider account somewhere but he said that they intend to play both qb's...it seemed he copied and pasted it from somewhere....but once again it is Facebook

Lol we are going to be having this debate until next season unless one or both of them transfer out

Sadly you are correct. At least we moved on from arguing about Sean White's height.

But we damn sure will hear about any and everything about JJ....even the throws he made in high school....

But we damn sure will hear about any and everything about JJ....even the throws he made in high school....

We've heard plenty about his high school throws. They were great. Then his throws as Auburn's starter were horrible. Just really, truly putrid interceptions that couldn't be blamed on sub par play from his teammates. Damnedest thing. Meanwhile, Sean White looks like an above average redshirt freshman.

Now, back to cole's personal Groundhog Day.

I'm more curious what the game plan will look like tomorrow. At this point, I don't know what other choice the coaches have than to play wide open. I'm sure we'll see a ton of KJ at wildcat, a lot of unusual formations, a lot of different personal looks, and generally every attempt imaginable to get guys open enough for JJ to throw to. Its going to be a circus offense. Either a complete and total disaster, or utterly fascinating.

You should get your wish cause I'm sure bama will load the box and make us pass more then just 3 yards downfield

I hope so. Against Georgia, Johnson completed 14-22 completions for 61 yards. That's not even three yards per attempt .

I'm not one to call for threads to get nuked, but from the pattern present, this is going to be nothing but circular logic from the same few on both sides until, and possibly through, next season. Are we really prepared to see this thread on the first page for another 291 days (as my own post here just pushes it back to the top, lol)?

Archived