Players leaving

bmartin3228

And fyi I was told by someone on the previous coaching staff that they saw him as the future as a strong safety so like I said I'm not going to argue, you have your view I have mine

So, you are calling the guy that says he watched Colbert practicing with the linebackers a liar? You are also calling two sources that say the quote from Colbert's dad is real liars? Just because what they are saying doesn't agree with your "view"? You've gone off the deep end lately, Cole. Maybe it's time for you to seek some help.

I tell you what Mikey, you quote where when iron man said the quote was real I called him liar I'll stop posting for a month, but if you can't you stop. Ok?

But as far as my source I believe him over anybody since he has direct contact with the program, right now he's busy. I'll be honest though no I'm not just going to believe what anybody says just because. Once iron man and I had a conversation you see no animosity or childish behavior like you show.

Also note how you manipulated and misquoted to try to make a point. Also note the hypocrisy of you. You disputed the video of Colbert himself saying he and muschamp deciding he would start out playing safety but you trying to come at me because I ask questions about a quote from another board???

I guess you're probably becoming senile

It wasn't IronMan whose word you disputed. Go back and read this time. You are just smokescreening again. Plus, you've never proved me wrong but if it makes you feel big to say that, well, it's a message board so have at it.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What two "sources" did I call liars? If I'm smoke screening then quote me and call me out on it. Lol, at never proved you wrong...You probably really do think you haven't ever been wrong. I noticed you avoided the other stuff that I said. But I know why. But what about you disputing Colbert words out of his own mouth before but quoting me and saying this rubbish you've said? Is that not you being a hypocrite? If not explain why please. Before you try to manipulate it let me be clear. How can you try to chastise me for questioning an unknown source but you blatantly question a quote from the player himself AND the defensive coordinator in another thread?

What two "sources" did I call liars? If I'm smoke screening then quote me and call me out on it. Lol, at never proved you wrong...You probably really do think you haven't ever been wrong. I noticed you avoided the other stuff that I said. But I know why. But what about you disputing Colbert words out of his own mouth before but quoting me and saying this rubbish you've said? Is that not you being a hypocrite? If not explain why please. Before you try to manipulate it let me be clear. How can you try to chastise me for questioning an unknown source but you blatantly question a quote from the player himself AND the defensive coordinator in another thread?

Altima said he watched practice and Colbert was working with linebackers. You said that's not so. That's saying Altima is a liar, isn't it? Next, you said the online sources that claimed the quote really was directly from Colbert's dad were wrong because they "didn't agree with your view". (The Auburn football program listed Colbert at 226 pounds but that doesn't agree with your view either) Respond or not, suit yourself. I'm through fooling with you in this thread.

I said that I'm going to listen to my source over anybody I don't know. You make pretend you know football all the time but what actually do you know?

Could you quote where I said Colbert dad was wrong because he didn't agree with my view? You used quotation marks and everything. Now if you don't produce that quote you are a liar. And I will refer to you and this post from now on when I address you as a liar.

Also I notice you ignored my question, could you answer that last question as far as your hypocrisy please? Thank you.

You guys are fighting on two different threads LMAO

You keep talking about the qb situation and you will be getting this too. People quoting posts of yours of you and somebody else from two days ago just to talk crap....And then you'll get blamed for arguing

You keep talking about the qb situation and you will be getting this too. People quoting posts of yours of you and somebody else from two days ago just to talk crap....And then you'll get blamed for arguing

Well, no one's going to accuse you of trying to win friends and influence people, cole. You are arguing. That simple fact, combined with the fact that you have a tendency to keep arguing on the public forums, is what has earned you a reputation for arguing.

I like when you post about football and don't get too combative with other posters. Honestly, I feel like if you quit defending yourself and would let stuff go (like, for instance, refraining from calling Mikey a liar from here on out, or referring to 24 as a girl), the appearance of other posters being out to get you would vanish.

Now, I'm not your daddy, and I'm not a mod; I have no authority, and I could be wrong. I'm just a fellow poster who respects your opinions and would love to see you get along with more people. I honestly think that folks would listen to you more if you posted less (i.e., nothing combative).

I'm told Colbert left because of grades.

Damn I heard this too, and I really REALLY started to post it but didn't because of the 3.0 dad post...

Damn I heard this too, and I really REALLY started to post it but didn't because of the 3.0 dad post...

But do you believe it?

But do you believe it?

No reason not to. I was told AU has just as good of a shot to resign him.

WDE, with Toney staying and Colbert leaving, do you know about any other players who may be leaving (not for the draft, but for other reasons)?

TIA

Well, no one's going to accuse you of trying to win friends and influence people, cole. You are arguing. That simple fact, combined with the fact that you have a tendency to keep arguing on the public forums, is what has earned you a reputation for arguing.

I like when you post about football and don't get too combative with other posters. Honestly, I feel like if you quit defending yourself and would let stuff go (like, for instance, refraining from calling Mikey a liar from here on out, or referring to 24 as a girl), the appearance of other posters being out to get you would vanish.

Now, I'm not your daddy, and I'm not a mod; I have no authority, and I could be wrong. I'm just a fellow poster who respects your opinions and would love to see you get along with more people. I honestly think that folks would listen to you more if you posted less (i.e., nothing combative).

Ok cool. I listened to your perspective. Now my question is how many times have a person quoted your post, misquoted them and you've not argued or didn't say anything back? And what's your opinion on me not talking to Mikey but him pulling a post from two days ago that didn't have anything to do with him? You mentioned me calling au24 a girl and I don't have any reason to think it's a man by the way, but I promise on my grand father's grave not at one time I have ever initiated a conversation towards him/her so how is that my fault. How is it my fault you and I could disagree about a running back and randomly he/she will come in and say give it up Cole JJ isn't going to be a qb....has nothing to do with our convo, doesn't make any sense, wasn't even talking to them, I don't initiate convo with them, how does that have anything to do with ME arguing? I'm supposed to sit back and say nothing? What would you do honestly in that situation? Mind you I have four people who do that to me. And you can pm this if you like. I REALLY would like to hear this perspective

WDE, with Toney staying and Colbert leaving, do you know about any other players who may be leaving (not for the draft, but for other reasons)?

TIA

I guarantee nobody is going to come at wde saying so you're calling so and so a liar! You have problems! He's just stating what he heard

But do you believe it?

No reason not to. I was told AU has just as good of a shot to resign him.

I'm just messing with Cole. ;)

Ok cool. I listened to your perspective. Now my question is how many times have a person quoted your post, misquoted them and you've not argued or didn't say anything back? And what's your opinion on me not talking to Mikey but him pulling a post from two days ago that didn't have anything to do with him? You mentioned me calling au24 a girl and I don't have any reason to think it's a man by the way, but I promise on my grand father's grave not at one time I have ever initiated a conversation towards him/her so how is that my fault. How is it my fault you and I could disagree about a running back and randomly he/she will come in and say give it up Cole JJ isn't going to be a qb....has nothing to do with our convo, doesn't make any sense, wasn't even talking to them, I don't initiate convo with them, how does that have anything to do with ME arguing? I'm supposed to sit back and say nothing? What would you do honestly in that situation? Mind you I have four people who do that to me. And you can pm this if you like. I REALLY would like to hear this perspective

I'll PM you, cole.

PM's would be preferred for this pissing contest

That's why I said it, but it's not a pissing contest it's trying to come to an conclusion but you do your thing as well

I'll PM you, cole.

Thanks

TIA

Young & MAYBE Adams. That's all I've been told.

Cool, thanks.

TIA

Young & MAYBE Adams. That's all I've been told.

Cool, thanks.

Don't think Adams will go.

Archived