Players leaving

bmartin3228

I wish the mods could add a "like" button. that way we wouldn't have to do the "+1" and make the threads grow unnecessarily. :-)

I second this. Or +1 :)/>

I third this, or +2, but would also ask for a dislike button as well!

We also need an 'enemies' list for our profiles to complement the 'friends'.

I suppose asking for a middle finger emoticon is going too far?

Keeding.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this somehow significant regarding Carl's plans?

I dunno, but Wolf of Wallstreet was a good flick.

Yeah, that film caught me by surprise as I knew little about it before watching it (especially the opening scene, lol.), but it was a good flick. My wife was not so impressed with it. :)

Agreed.

Welcome back, Carl. Stay away from dangerous things, please.

I haven't seen the movie, so I don't get the reference. Replies make it sound like he's decided to stay.

Agreed.

I haven't seen the movie, so I don't get the reference. Replies make it sound like he's decided to stay.

As hard core as partying gets without people losing their lives. (None of the main cast died that I can remember.)

I wish the mods could add a "like" button. that way we wouldn't have to do the "+1" and make the threads grow unnecessarily. :-)

I suppose asking for a middle finger emoticon is going too far?

Keeding.

Still kind'a ignorant with this tech stuff, but

Couldn't we just paste in a bird picture?

Agreed.

I have seen the movie and I still don't get the reference. :dunno:

Lawson's father confirmed to AL.com his son will return to Auburn and will not enter the NFL Draft in the spring.

"He does love Auburn and he wants to get his degree, which he's close to doing," Lawson Sr. said. "He feels like he personally he set some goals for himself when he came, he hasn't accomplished them yet and he wants to get that done. He just figures he hasn't played his best football and he certainly wants to win a national championship ring. There's a lot of things he wants to do and show he can come back and get better."

http://www.al.com/au...n_to_aubur.html

Yeah, that film caught me by surprise as I knew little about it before watching it (especially the opening scene, lol.), but it was a good flick. My wife was not so impressed with it. :)/>

I thought it was hilarious.

So... what do all of the "Auburn is going down in flames" people have to say about this. A kid who was going to get drafted, arguably fairly high according to early reports, decides to come back for his final year, AND his father states one of the reasons is to win a national championship.

I wonder who knows more about the state of the program, one of the players on the team or a bunch of message board posters who believe everything they read on the Internet?

So... what do all of the "Auburn is going down in flames" people have to say about this. A kid who was going to get drafted, arguably fairly high according to early reports, decides to come back for his final year, AND his father states one of the reasons is to win a national championship.

I wonder who knows more about the state of the program, one of the players on the team or a bunch of message board posters who believe everything they read on the Internet?

I think it's obvious from how the team played all year and in the bowl that the coaches have the players attention and support. CL staying can only get everyone more excited about next year.

Lawson's father confirmed to AL.com his son will return to Auburn and will not enter the NFL Draft in the spring.

"He does love Auburn and he wants to get his degree, which he's close to doing," Lawson Sr. said. "He feels like he personally he set some goals for himself when he came, he hasn't accomplished them yet and he wants to get that done. He just figures he hasn't played his best football and he certainly wants to win a national championship ring. There's a lot of things he wants to do and show he can come back and get better."

http://www.al.com/au...n_to_aubur.html

That's the kind of guy I always thought Carl was, a guy that set goals and wanted to achieve them, and a guy that sets a pride in himself and is not just about getting paid.

Glad we have a guy like Carl, we need his leadership next season.

lol really?

Archived