Players leaving

bmartin3228

PM's would be preferred for this pissing contest

That's why I said it, but it's not a pissing contest it's trying to come to an conclusion but you do your thing as well

Thank you I will................say hi to britt for me

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....oh a war Tim method..lol you mods need to update your book.

That was informative and impartial. I can see why you chose to post it, I appreciate your objectivity and how you help regular situations. Thanks

....oh a war Tim method..lol you mods need to update your book.

That was informative and impartial. I can see why you chose to post it, I appreciate your objectivity and how you help regular situations. Thanks

sounds like your source was spot on, thanks for sharing your info that you can. I have heard that parents have a tendency to protect their children

What difference does it make whose source is right. He left for whatever reason and I wish him well wherever he goes.

I think it gives more credibility to Cole as his source has confirmed the same as WDE. The kids dad was protecting his son with his post possibly, and that is completely understandable.

What difference does it make whose source is right. He left for whatever reason and I wish him well wherever he goes.

I think it gives more credibility to Cole as his source has confirmed the same as WDE. The kids dad was protecting his son with his post possibly, and that is completely understandable.

I don't care. It matters not one iota to me why the kid left or who was right. It's all a giant waste of time arguing about it.

I don't care. It matters not one iota to me why the kid left or who was right. It's all a giant waste of time arguing about it.

I don't think anyone has ever summarized life so succinctly.

Honestly, it's a shame this is a free site. Many people would pay good money for drama like this!!

Honestly, it's a shame this is a free site. Many people would pay good money for drama like this!!

True

^it was posted 10 minutes before mine so I don't think it was a response.

Right, and it was a direct response to who all is leaving as it stands right now--Coleman and Colbert.

WDE said a page or two back that Young may or may not leave. Therefore, no one knows right now.

Young could benefit sticking around one more season to help his draft position IMO.

Can he play LT? If that is feasible and we slide him to the left side he could increase his future earnings quite a bit

Young could benefit sticking around one more season to help his draft position IMO.

Can he play LT? If that is feasible and we slide him to the left side he could increase his future earnings quite a bit

If guess yes but there are some extra intangibles required there. I believe he has the tools and would probably be a good move if needed.

You guys are fighting on two different threads LMAO

You keep talking about the qb situation and you will be getting this too. People quoting posts of yours of you and somebody else from two days ago just to talk crap....And then you'll get blamed for arguing

Well, no one's going to accuse you of trying to win friends and influence people, cole. You are arguing. That simple fact, combined with the fact that you have a tendency to keep arguing on the public forums, is what has earned you a reputation for arguing.

I like when you post about football and don't get too combative with other posters. Honestly, I feel like if you quit defending yourself and would let stuff go (like, for instance, refraining from calling Mikey a liar from here on out, or referring to 24 as a girl), the appearance of other posters being out to get you would vanish.

Now, I'm not your daddy, and I'm not a mod; I have no authority, and I could be wrong. I'm just a fellow poster who respects your opinions and would love to see you get along with more people. I honestly think that folks would listen to you more if you posted less (i.e., nothing combative).

Ok cool. I listened to your perspective. Now my question is how many times have a person quoted your post, misquoted them and you've not argued or didn't say anything back? And what's your opinion on me not talking to Mikey but him pulling a post from two days ago that didn't have anything to do with him? You mentioned me calling au24 a girl and I don't have any reason to think it's a man by the way, but I promise on my grand father's grave not at one time I have ever initiated a conversation towards him/her so how is that my fault. How is it my fault you and I could disagree about a running back and randomly he/she will come in and say give it up Cole JJ isn't going to be a qb....has nothing to do with our convo, doesn't make any sense, wasn't even talking to them, I don't initiate convo with them, how does that have anything to do with ME arguing? I'm supposed to sit back and say nothing? What would you do honestly in that situation? Mind you I have four people who do that to me. And you can pm this if you like. I REALLY would like to hear this perspective

Cole I respect your opinion on sports and if somebody questions you I don't have a problem with you responding back but after 1 or 2 responses from both sides just drop it and don't respond anymore. That goes for the guys you are responding to also. Like the previous poster I am not a Mod and this is a personal opinion only I can't enforce it. I am sure at times in the past I have not followed what I just said and I have gotten into a bit of a back and forth that said 98% of the time I catch myself and just quit responding.

Cool I gotcha. I have tried doing the agree to disagree thing but I'd still get quoted and talked about then I couldn't hold my tongue. But yeah I'll try a 2-3 post limit.

You actually should be a mod though....

JJ is declaring right?

Jeremy? Not that I've heard.

Agreed. I think many assumed he would transfer since we were bringing new QB talent, but then he said he was sticking at Auburn to fight for the job.

Josh Norris@JoshNorris 1m1 minute ago

Josh Norris Retweeted Rand Getlin

Both of Auburn's Ts are entering the draft.

Josh Norris added,

CYo19OVWkAEr6Sc.png

Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin

Just spoke to #Auburn OT @AveryYoung56. He tells me he's submitting his name for entry into the 2016 NFL Draft.

0 retweets0 likes

Archived