Jim ROME sucks....

kickerman97

More USC fluffing. He talked about how USC would run us off the field and how we would be embarressed and didn't deserve anything. Is there anybody at ESPN that is not an a**hole? Has Dickie V called us out yet???? JESUS.

Rome is from and lives in SoCal - what do you expect?

After we beat UGA, he was praising us and saying AU should be ranked at the top.

Sad thing is that there are some people that actually think he knows what he's talking about.

Espn knows he is a moron.  That is why they put him on at midnight eastern.

137089[/snapback]

Why do they hire him in the first place if he's such an idiot...surely there's someone better.

yea i saw it...it really pissed me off too. i thought he was smarter than that. most of the media at least feels sorry for us for not playing in the orange bowl after seeing oklahomas performance. jim rome sucks

most of those media ass clowns (aka,whores) would do all kinds of degenerate sexual acts with almost any unwashed pervert , from a back alley transvestite to a bammerboob,if they thought it would improve their ratings

Jim Rome is a nationally syndicated Finebaum. He's not a real journalist. His mission is to make money though increasing his advertisers' exposure. He does this by ruffling feathers, to put it nicely.

To quote Dilbert, "Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level then beat you on experience."

jim everett should have not stopped, pummeling rome into an ugly-looking next week.

afterward, he could've issued a statement similar to, "i requested not to be called 'chris' again, and the little punk did it anyway. i'll be happy to appear on his show again but don't promise i'll behave any differently. smaller, more insignificantly built people shouldn't go around calling names anyway".

:big:

ct

I think I read somewhere that Rome started his career at QVC.

I think the whole Jim Everett thing was staged to get him some ratings.

Rome is the best at praising whoever he has on the show and then the next week saying the guy is a jerk or has no talent. Its all for ratings.

I think Rome is hilarious - I listen to his radio show FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE. I think his sarcasm, misplaced or not, is hysterical, and he gets some cracks off on some people that bring tears to my eyes from laughing so hard. But other than that, he is a no talent hack who is popular FOR ALL THE REASONS I JUST STATED. His opinion is worth less than the money you pay to listen to him on the radio or watch him on TV. I consider him the sports equivalent to Howard Stern.

So chill, people. He is in SoCal - what do you expect him to say?

I think I read somewhere that Rome started his career at QVC.

I think the whole Jim Everett thing was staged to get him some ratings.

Rome is the best at praising whoever he has on the show and then the next week saying the guy is a jerk or has no talent. Its all for ratings.

137113[/snapback]

http://homepage.mac.com/jdmajaris/sportsfi...eTheater91.html

rome is a moron that lacks charcter and respect. i believe rome is burning got smoldered by espn this week. his radio interviews are stale, radio show content and humor hasn't changed since day one and he is hypocritical as they come in the sports world.

"i'm talking with kirk herbstreit" "Kirk how is it..."

"i'm talking with lee corso" "lee how is it..."

"i'm talking with marty smith "marty how is it..."

errrrrrr, i'm out. how freakin lame after 10 years of radio.

Archived