JSU QB Eli Jenkins

McLoofus

So everybody agrees that if he did transfer he was probably told he has the job?

I don't think anybody agrees with that.

Well a mod seemed to somewhat, but I guess I should have said everybody who doesn't have a blind loyalty to SW starting agrees with that, my bad.

So one person seems to "somewhat" agree with your statement and you convert that to everyone does? That's nonsense and you know it.

The concept of giving some outsider a job before they've had a single day's practice here is message board foolishness. No honest coach would promise that. Once again you're trying to put words into other people's mouths and then argue over what you falsely claim they said. Bad habit.

No you simple guy you. Once again since you talk out of both sides of your mouth so often you confused yourself.

People before I posted hinted to if he was to transfer he'd have to have a strong reason to make that move. So I asked are we saying he probably have been told by someone that it's his job.

Then you come in and say nobody agrees with that (which is the same thing as me saying everybody just the opposite end of the spectrum so you are actually arguing against yourself in two different ways)

So AFTER that statement a mod somewhat agrees. So how could I convert him somewhat agreeing to everybody agreeing with mebefore he even says it?

In actuality I was responding to you saying you don't think ANYBODY agrees to it. I was pointing out to you well at least one person does (once again if you read throughout this thread you would see several if not the majority do not feel like he would blindly transfer without the coaching staff saying something about his chances of being the starting qb are strong)

But if you really use your brain, How did I try to put words in anybody's mouth if I asked a question? I'm asking do we, and of course I can't mean every single person, feel like this. I'm invoking conversation.

So in actuality you are the person converting and taking statements out of sequential order to manipulate a point. Your posts are so full of emotions when you love or hate a player it's pathetic, the thought of a different path that's not part of your plan eats you up and you attack it

Since there is no way to respond to the above gibberish I'll just ignore it.

I don't see where Jenkins brings anything to the table that we don't already have. We could just have Kerryon Johnson and Roc Thomas play catch with each other all summer and run wildcat every play. It would be the same thing. NDSU's Carson Wendt now, he'd add a little something!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to those using this game as an indictment on his usefulness. If NDSU handles JSU highhandedly, then does that mean that NDSU is just THAT much better than Auburn is, or is Eli having an off game, if it is the latter then I'd probably avoid having such a rush to judgement.

I've got to tell you, I'm glad Auburn didn't play NDSU the second game of the 2015 season.

Glad we didn't play then at all.

Lol

So everybody agrees that if he did transfer he was probably told he has the job?

Well a mod seemed to somewhat, but I guess I should have said everybody who doesn't have a blind loyalty to SW starting agrees with that, my bad.

So one person seems to "somewhat" agree with your statement and you convert that to everyone does? That's nonsense and you know it.

The concept of giving some outsider a job before they've had a single day's practice here is message board foolishness. No honest coach would promise that. Once again you're trying to put words into other people's mouths and then argue over what you falsely claim they said. Bad habit.

No you simple guy you. Once again since you talk out of both sides of your mouth so often you confused yourself.

People before I posted hinted to if he was to transfer he'd have to have a strong reason to make that move. So I asked are we saying he probably have been told by someone that it's his job.

Then you come in and say nobody agrees with that (which is the same thing as me saying everybody just the opposite end of the spectrum so you are actually arguing against yourself in two different ways)

So AFTER that statement a mod somewhat agrees. So how could I convert him somewhat agreeing to everybody agreeing with mebefore he even says it?

In actuality I was responding to you saying you don't think ANYBODY agrees to it. I was pointing out to you well at least one person does (once again if you read throughout this thread you would see several if not the majority do not feel like he would blindly transfer without the coaching staff saying something about his chances of being the starting qb are strong)

But if you really use your brain, How did I try to put words in anybody's mouth if I asked a question? I'm asking do we, and of course I can't mean every single person, feel like this. I'm invoking conversation.

So in actuality you are the person converting and taking statements out of sequential order to manipulate a point. Your posts are so full of emotions when you love or hate a player it's pathetic, the thought of a different path that's not part of your plan eats you up and you attack it

I don't see where Jenkins brings anything to the table that we don't already have. We could just have Kerryon Johnson and Roc Thomas play catch with each other all summer and run wildcat every play. It would be the same thing. NDSU's Carson Wendt now, he'd add a little something!

No you have no response to saying I converted anybody's words when I asked a question. You're just emotional, we know how you can get at times

Just to those using this game as an indictment on his usefulness. If NDSU handles JSU highhandedly, then does that mean that NDSU is just THAT much better than Auburn is, or is Eli having an off game, if it is the latter then I'd probably avoid having such a rush to judgement.

'

you're not serious are you? You cant compare games like that. Memphis beat Ole Miss and Ole Miss beat Bama does that mean Memphis is that much better than Bama? Come on dude. Dude will waste a year watching from the sidelines if he transfers to Auburn and it makes no difference if NDSU is better than Auburn or not.

Yeah, I am pretty sure he was being facetious and just making a point on jumping to conclusions too soon of a small sample size is not wise.

Thank you.

I appreciate you understanding what I was getting at. Might have been a bit too esoteric a concept to use for some.

Eye to eye again....You may have posted this but if you did I missed it, what do you think? Haven't you played with him? Do you think he can play at a high level here if he chose too?

"That was a good run. I wish I could've played better for my team and fans, but I'll be back in frisco next year i promise. #gogamecocks"

Sounds like he has intentions of staying. Maybe we can lock this thread now.

Flex, you're a generous and patient man. I hope the dullards don't drive you away. Really appreciate your thoughts.

Lol, you're too high on me with that. But either way, I don't think he'll be coming here anymore after that loss. Not because of a lack of interest, but because now he has something that he can't just leave that level without doing. This would make a transfer A LOT more painful than if he had of won and then transferred.

"That was a good run. I wish I could've played better for my team and fans, but I'll be back in frisco next year i promise. #gogamecocks"

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. White, Queen, Woody, JF3 or JJ?

No you have no response to saying I converted anybody's words when I asked a question. You're just emotional, we know how you can get at times

Once again, when you are caught out, what you do is write a half page of gibberish, attempting to make a smokescreen that hides your original gaffe. (In this case, insinuating that all here agreed that if Jenkins transferred it would be because Gus promised him the starting job.) Try as you might, that's still there, and you knew very well when you wrote it that nobody agreed with that weird statement. You say one poster "somewhat" agreed, changed that to "everybody" and want people to accept the foolishness. No, that foolishness is not accepted.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. White, Queen, Woody, JF3 or JJ?

My money's on White, but I wouldn't put very many $ up. Here's hoping all are healthy for spring practice, they fight it out and the best QB wins!

If I were a gambling man, I'd say our starting QB next year will be JFIII. A lot of talk about him being another JS but this kid was recruited for QB and seems to think nothing other than QB. JS was told he would be given a chance for QB. Very different when you think about it.

Flex, you're a generous and patient man. I hope the dullards don't drive you away. Really appreciate your thoughts.

Lol, you're too high on me with that. But either way, I don't think he'll be coming here anymore after that loss. Not because of a lack of interest, but because now he has something that he can't just leave that level without doing. This would make a transfer A LOT more painful than if he had of won and then transferred.

Good point. Kid seems like he's cut from the right cloth and, much as I'd love to have him, I hope he's able to go back and finish what they started.

Once again, when you are caught out, what you do is write a half page of gibberish, attempting to make a smokescreen that hides your original gaffe. (In this case, insinuating that all here agreed that if Jenkins transferred it would be because Gus promised him the starting job.) Try as you might, that's still there, and you knew very well when you wrote it that nobody agreed with that weird statement. You say one poster "somewhat" agreed, changed that to "everybody" and want people to accept the foolishness. No, that foolishness is not accepted.

Yeah I know you hate to be wrong but you can't lie your way out of this one. How is it possible for me to change what a poster says before they say it? You jumped the gun and thought one thing but it was actually me replying to you.

But good try, yeah when you lie about something I'm going to thoroughly respond in detail to show where you're wrong because calling someone a liar is a big deal in my book. Luckily this is a forum so you can't lie and manipulate anything in private.

flex ... I'm w Loof ... Enjoying your pov and even more impressed with your patience.

Yeah I know you hate to be wrong but you can't lie your way out of this one. How is it possible for me to change what a poster says before they say it? You jumped the gun and thought one thing but it was actually me replying to you.

But good try, yeah when you lie about something I'm going to thoroughly respond in detail to show where you're wrong because calling someone a liar is a big deal in my book. Luckily this is a forum so you can't lie and manipulate anything in private.

Cole, have you ever disagreed with someone and they had the last word? Give it up.

Cole, have you ever disagreed with someone and they had the last word? Give it up.

Very good advice indeed. Almost impossible to have an informative thread with a "contest" in the middle.

^^This^^

Being that I'm the one that originally posted and he is the one that misread and disagreed this is a dumb post but ok. Like I said so if he was to transfer you'd think he had some sort of talk with the coaches.

Now why in the hell does that have to be an argument? Who knows?

Honestly, I'm thinking we might need 1 or 2 more options, at least in the Spring.

Being that I'm the one that originally posted and he is the one that misread and disagreed this is a dumb post but ok. Like I said so if he was to transfer you'd think he had some sort of talk with the coaches.

Now why in the hell does that have to be an argument? Who knows?

Obviously the answer to lalas question is a resounding NO

Oh yeah my bad, no I'll never just let someone try to manipulate my words and have the last word. Just like EVERYBODY else on this board. Sorry for the missed reply

The original post by cole had a question mark. It wasn't a statement. Is cole stubborn? Yes. :)

Don't have a dog in this fight, just had to point it out with several dog piling on a false premise.

Archived