Auburn vs. Alabama - Game Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did Canty do there to get a foul?

Bowers has been on the glass tonight.

Too many 3s by AU right now.

Bowers give a 3 point shooter 6' of space at the 3 point line. Dumb.

Wall that little hot streak has ended I guess..but AU leading at the half.....good news

Worst thing that could've happend to Bowers is to hit 2 jump-shots early... He hasn't hit one since, and he's gonna be chuckin'em up all night.

AU has GOT to to down on the number of uncontested shots by uat. So many points are coming from lazy, undisciplined defense where guys are chasing through screens and not closing out shooters.

I don't mind all the threes taken. None of them were bad looks. However, I don't watch enough AU basketball to know how well we shoot threes as a team.

It's not the threes so much as the fact they are taking them quickly with no one down low to fight for a rebound and then not getting back.

Worst thing that could've happend to Bowers is to hit 2 jump-shots early... He hasn't hit one since, and he's gonna be chuckin'em up all night.

So it would be better if he just missed everything?

I don't mind all the threes taken. None of them were bad looks. However, I don't watch enough AU basketball to know how well we shoot threes as a team.

It's not the threes so much as the fact they are taking them quickly with no one down low to fight for a rebound and then not getting back.

I hear ya

So it would be better if he just missed everything?

No... He's just better at the rim, than a jump-shooter...

Archived