Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

This guitar titan doesn't get enough mention when it comes to guitar greats. 

Edited by aubearcat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

This guitar titan doesn't get enough mention when it comes to guitar greats. 

Not enough likes for this

@augolf1716 did you ever see the original Black Sabbath live?

Not my favorite duet but they are a easy listen..................never saw these guys in concert gotta love bell bottoms 

28 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

yes in North Carolina of all places

I should also say I have always like Ozzy more of a showman then anything but great concert

• Like 1

I've been on 90's country binge the last few weeks. I've rediscovered songs I hadn't heard in awhile.

One of my favorites from Tracy Lawrence:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I've been on 90's country binge the last few weeks. I've rediscovered songs I hadn't heard in awhile.

One of my favorites from Tracy Lawrence:

Always liked the 90's country the wife loved Randy Travis 

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Big fan of the steel guitar in country but so much this way but this was a big hit back in the day

This song always makes me think of the movie La Bamba. Damn good song.

These guys are fresh and different.

On 5/2/2017 at 5:42 PM, augolf1716 said:

I worked in St Thomas in the mid 70's job would take island hopping all over the Caribbean. Lived in Miami

I've seen you brag about being rich before. What kind of work did you do? Don't say the CIA

23 minutes ago, alexava said:

I've seen you brag about being rich before. What kind of work did you do? Don't say the CIA

Sorry if it came across that way I would never want to come across that way unless I'm talking to bird. 31 years in pharmaceutical  wholesale...work my way up to VP for AmerisourceBergen and McKesson 

I sincerely hope you do not think of me as a bragger. I've had a wonderful full life so far and hope it continue. Love music, Auburn  and golf even though I can't play anymore. Not sure what your post has to do with music but so be it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Sorry if it came across that way I would never want to come across that way unless I'm talking to bird. 31 years in pharmaceutical  wholesale...work my way up to VP for AmerisourceBergen and McKesson 

I sincerely hope you do not think of me as a bragger. I've had a wonderful full life so far and hope it continue. Love music, Auburn  and golf even though I can't play anymore. Not sure what your post has to do with music but so be it.

My pops graduated from AU in the late 60's with a pharmacy degree.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

My pops graduated from AU in the late 60's with a pharmacy degree.

Smart man and a great job/field to be in. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Smart man and a great job/field to be in. 

Absolutely. He retired after 34+ years of federal civil service with the VA hospital system. Hell of a job.

Just now, Tiger Refuge said:

Absolutely. He retired after 34+ years of federal civil service with the VA hospital system. Hell of a job.

My Dad was a disabled vet from WWII and stayed many a night at the VA in B'ham. Maybe he filled Rx for him.....OK we can get back to music story to this song I was working in LA and had a chance to visit the set of this movie the song was in 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I believe you were talking to bird. I I took it as a semi-joke. Just ribbing you about it. But if you don't have any kids to leave your wealth to , I can be adopted. 

Just now, alexava said:

I believe you were talking to bird. I I took it as a semi-joke. Just ribbing you about it. But if you don't have any kids to leave your wealth to , I can be adopted. 

Don't have kids wife couldn't..... tried adoption but just didn't work out as for our money it all goes to Salvation Army. 

• Like 2