Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

That's awesome!

I was just thinking about my drumset two second ago actually in how I wanted to play with someone again.

Pictures will be posted when it comes in!  Decided to teach myself bass last month, really opened my mind up musically, started to influence my guitar playing in cool ways.

Also, check out https://www.sonobus.net/, it allows you to basically livestream jam with anyone, anywhere in the world as long as both parties have high quality internet and some basic recording equipment.

Edited by Didba
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Didba said:

@aubearcat @abw0004  @fredst

I also may or may not have just bought a Fender Mexican Jazz Bass...

Awesome! I got the satin black ESP Ltd for my anniversary.  Put a set of LaBella flat wound strings on that bad boy and rock-n-roll. 

• Love 1

Posted in another thread. Deserves a place here. RIP Jeff Beck.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Dude… great song. My band does a killer cover of When the Music’s Over

• Like 1

Split the 4 track recorder with my guitarist for $150 and snagged that beautiful Made in Mexico Fender Jazz Bass for $590. Total steal because it’s in mint condition.  

605179AA-E4EC-4773-BB99-45229EBA4A8A.jpeg

0406651A-7146-4756-9AE8-1FE93F70723F.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Didba said:

Dude… great song. My band does a killer cover of When the Music’s Over

Awesome. That's another great song. Basically anything by The Door's is good with me. 

Please indulge me for a moment.

21 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Throwback Thursday :hellyeah:

One of old girl friends was from Miami while at Auburn went to the concert in Miami were Jim allegedly relieved himself.

• Haha 1

You know was it you @fredstthat was telling me about all your guitar buying habits? Well it turns out mine is recording equipment…

F4A81B5B-9D4D-46DF-B85E-498D81F5962A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, fredst said:

2FDE89BF-3191-46E0-A115-26D0842AEDFA.jpeg

FE977223-B354-434E-9010-9ACEC72818CD.jpeg

Damn man that tele is beautiful 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Didba said:

Damn man that tele is beautiful 

Love that one. The blue one not well shown is an Eastman semi-hollow, also a nice little guitar. Hell, who am I kidding? I love all of them lol

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

KK Downing from Judas Priest back with KK's Priest.  Tim "Ripper" Owens on vocals.  This album SERMONS OF THE SINNER is terrific from start to finish.

• 2 weeks later...

A lil embarrassed...so I was at a bar and heard this song...I had to sound hound it. ....I presented to a buddy of mine...I got the most baffling look...hexwas like....you really don't know who this is?...I was like no....hes was like...you do know who led zeppelin or pink floyd is right...I was like of course!!...he was like...just had to check...I mean, if you didn't know who "the band" was...ya gotta ask....the song I heard, ..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

A lil embarrassed...so I was at a bar and heard this song...I had to sound hound it. ....I presented to a buddy of mine...I got the most baffling look...hexwas like....you really don't know who this is?...I was like no....hes was like...you do know who led zeppelin or pink floyd is right...I was like of course!!...he was like...just had to check...I mean, if you didn't know who "the band" was...ya gotta ask....the song I heard, ..

Shame shame on you.............. every one should recognize the voice of Levon

Linkin Park was never my favorite band but I did like some of their music. Specifically their first 2 albums were awesome but then on their 3rd album they started to change their sound and I didn't listen to them as much after that. Sadly as many may know lead singer Chester Bennington killed himself in 2017. So since then there hasn't been anymore new music from Linkin Park.

With that said, this year is the 20th anniversary of their Meteora album, which was their 2nd album. On February 10, Linkin Park released a 'new' song which is a previously unreleased song that was recorded back in 2002 during their studio sessions for Meteora. The song is called 'Lost'.

'Lost' is really good and honestly would have been a hit single had it been included and released on the original Meteora album in 2003.

• Like 1

new jam out for jasons new cd release in june.......

• Like 2

Watching “Mayor of Kingstown “. This was in an episode so I had to track it down. Never heard of this band or artists but Taylor Sheridan co-wrote the song. 

• Like 2