Ask the Doc for any prediction you have in mind!!!

doc4aday

As I sat in my rocking chair watching my Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Lady Annabelle, I experienced a moment of absolute excellence and want to share my gift with all of my Auburn family. I may even share it with other SEC team fans except for turds,LSU, and Ole Miss. Give me something that involves a prediction of sorts, and I will give it my 61.8% of total accuracy. As Pat Benitar sang her little heart out..."Hit Me With Your Best Shot."

How exactly does one experience a moment of "absolute excellence" without being on some psychedelic stuff?

You're a strange one, "doc."

How exactly does one experience a moment of "absolute excellence" without being on some psychedelic stuff?

OK, I need to explain myself a bit better my friend. I am in the middle of some serious chemo and the meds do tend to make me a bit goofy at times. I am harmless and just like to have fun when I can. Chemo is some of the worst stuff you can have in your body. This site helps me so much to keep a good attitude and have fun instead of going into a shell and losing touch with the things that keep you happy. If all goes well, this could be the last of the chemo in that all of my markers indicate that total remission is in my cards. I do actually have a gift with predicting things every now and then!

Does Les Miles have a Tuberville-like rebound following the LSU version of jetgate?

Yes....except we beat them in a hard fought contest and they lose to Arkansas and Florida both in OT. They beat bammer by 7 points on a late 4th quarter drive with seconds left. They win their bowl game and go 10-3. 2017 is where the trouble begins for LSU with an 8-5 record and no more les. They try to hire Jimbo, but FSU ups the ante to $6 million to keep Jimbo. LSU goes on a long and rocky search for a new coach. Not sure who he will be at this time in that the green tea leaves were just snatched from me by my wife and flushed down the toilet. Gotta go buy some new ones when the snow melts a bit more!

OK, I need to explain myself a bit better my friend. I am in the middle of some serious chemo and the meds do tend to make me a bit goofy at times. I am harmless and just like to have fun when I can. Chemo is some of the worst stuff you can have in your body. This site helps me so much to keep a good attitude and have fun instead of going into a shell and losing touch with the things that keep you happy. If all goes well, this could be the last of the chemo in that all of my markers indicate that total remission is in my cards. I do actually have a gift with predicting things every now and then!

Well you're crazy but you're also the most positive person I've ever met. For you to be going through chemo and to remain so positive is admirable.

Archived