Hell of a recruiting job by CRG and CDC this season!!

AUIH1

It's funny how we know we had a hell of year recruiting with outstanding defensive line and wide receiver classes but three teams in the West were ranked above us. Just shows how difficult the SEC really is.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree 110% Coaches Garner and Craig did an awesome job bringing in a lot of blue chip guys on defense and the best WR group we'd had in many years.

Just don't see how the void gonna get filled in.

Well it's a good thing WR is not a big need this year so Kodi has 2 years to develop quality relationships w/ 2018 kids.

Well it's a good thing WR is not a big need this year so Kodi has 2 years to develop quality relationships w/ 2018 kids.

I think we're going to have to depend on mcgriff to land our skill players now

I think we're going to have to depend on mcgriff to land our skill players now

And IF he performs like he did his 1 year at Ole Miss that won't be a bad thing.

I'm definitely hoping he came in with the guns blazing. Guess what I found out the other day E. The old recruiting coord for LSU (can't think of his name) he just left for a head coaching job for some college in Texas, well anyway his mom and my aunt are very good friends....Like super close. And I literally just found this out the other day.....all the info I could've had these last several years.....smh

I'm definitely hoping he came in with the guns blazing. Guess what I found out the other day E. The old recruiting coord for LSU (can't think of his name) he just left for a head coaching job for some college in Texas, well anyway his mom and my aunt are very good friends....Like super close. And I literally just found this out the other day.....all the info I could've had these last several years.....smh

Yeah. You suck Cole!...Just kidding :cheers:

we need to have CKB living in the mobile area when he is not coaching.

I know what you mean but I think Kodi would get eaten alive in the Mobile area. Maybe a few years from now.

Not to hijack a thread but does some of the old timers remember the story about Richard Todd QB from the Mobile area and how he ending up signing with bama.....

Archived