Trump rally cancelled in Chicago due to safety concerns

AUUSN

CHICAGO (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has cancelled a rally in Chicago, calling off the event due to safety concerns after protesters packed into the arena where it was to take place. The announcement that Trump would postpone the rally for another day led the crowd inside the University of Illinois at Chicago Pavilion to break out into raucous cheers.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How you feeling about that endorsement now Carson? You political whore...

MIAMI — Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson threw his support behind Donald Trump on Friday, saying the billionaire front-runner has two sides: the combative campaign persona and a "very cerebral" approach in private.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/10/ben-carson-plans-to-endorse-trump/

So much for peaceful protests. :gofig:

Keep preaching hate, this is going to happen. I hope there's more to come.

It is being reported that moveon.org encouraged this protest tonight, so yeah, there is more to come. Sad.

Trump folks not the ones shutting down rallies, are they ?

And yet cartoon boy here wants to portray a false narrative

Huh.

The cartoons are cute, but let me ask you a serious question USN. Instead of creating the violence you apparently condone, why not use some basic intelligence and vote for someone other than the fool you despise?

MIAMI — Former Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson threw his support behind Donald Trump on Friday, saying the billionaire front-runner has two sides: the combative campaign persona and a "very cerebral" approach in private.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/10/ben-carson-plans-to-endorse-trump/

Wise move by Carson. Supporting the guy who's supported by the grand wizard of the KKK. Or perhaps he slept through that whole thing.

The cartoons are cute, but let me ask you a serious question USN. Instead of creating the violence you apparently condone, why not use some basic intelligence and vote for someone other than the fool you despise?

Trump is the one condoning violence. We are just bringing reinforcements.

Have we discovered a root problem? Emotion vs. thought?

Trump folks not the ones shutting down rallies, are they ?

And yet cartoon boy here wants to portray a false narrative

Huh.

Regardless of who started it, Trump has been the one talking-up physical violence.

Non-violence and silence is a far more effective way to make your point. But there have been incidents of people thrown out of his rallies doing just that.

Is this a trick question?

Trump was very thoughtless in the way he's handled examples of violence. It's going to cost him politically.

Is this a trick question?

Trump was very thoughtless in the way he's handled examples of violence. It's going to cost him politically.

If you followed my line of reasoning, it shouldn't be.

I agree. One can hope right?

"You can't even have a rally anymore in this country," Trump complained on MSNBC shortly after the Chicago cancelation. He added:“There’s a lot of anger in the country, and it’s very sad to see.”

Irony :laugh:

https://www.washingt...-endorse-trump/

Wise move by Carson. Supporting the guy who's supported by the grand wizard of the KKK. Or perhaps he slept through that whole thing.

That is so funny that you are saying this as your guy was supported by racists but you had nothing to say about that...and if you are going to reply that your guy disavowed them then you have to admit that Trump did the same...

"You can't even have a rally anymore in this country," Trump complained on MSNBC shortly after the Chicago cancelation. He added:“There’s a lot of anger in the country, and it’s very sad to see.”

Irony :laugh:

I get the irony bit, but why the need for violence from his opposition? Why not use the brain God gave you and vote against the man?

https://www.washingt...-endorse-trump/

That is so funny that you are saying this as your guy was supported by racists but you had nothing to say about that...and if you are going to reply that your guy disavowed them then you have to admit that Trump did the same...

Tell me who "my guy" is? You mean Obama? Yeah, I didn't vote for him.

Archived