At least * 36 dead after explosions at Brussels airport, Metro station

AURaptor

I would talk about the two Americans that died. But obviously all you want to talk about is your boy, O.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care what you think, jeff. Talk about who or what ever moves you. I am just going to post the facts, which shows that others in the media ( not just me ) , and others in the LIBERAL media, see things differently when it comes to Obama's conscious choice to play the dismissive act w/ regards to Muslim terrorism.

He's got a running theme now, a history of doing these things, and it's starting to piss some folks off. Even those on the Left. That's what makes this different than going back 32+ years when Reagan stayed on the Ranch ( in the USA ) after the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut.

Benghazi - off to Vegas for a fundraiser

James Foley murder - quick few words, then smiling off to the golf course, mere seconds later

San Bernadino - refusal to even call it a terrorist attack, until FBI director Comey told him that's what the FBI was going to call it.

On and on it goes...

"On and on it goes...."

The only correct thing that the above poster has said all morning.

"On and on it goes...."

The only correct thing that the above poster has said all morning.

Don't forget -

Benghazi - off to Vegas for a fundraiser

James Foley murder - quick few words, then smiling off to the golf course, mere seconds later

San Bernadino - refusal to even call it a terrorist attack, until FBI director Comey told him that's what the FBI was going to call it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35820533?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Funny how a terrorist attack in a Nigerian mosque draws crickets from the media. Like PT says, "where is the outrage?"

Two female suicide bombers have attacked a mosque in the north-eastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri, killing 22 worshippers, the army says.

Wonder if those 2 girls used were kidnapped ? #BringBackOurGirls ?

Probably less outcry because such attacks are more common place than Brussels ?

There was also this...

A Baghdad suicide bombing has killed at least 30 people at a soccer match, reports CNN. The attack happened Friday at a soccer stadium in the al-Shuhadaa stadium in the city of Iskandariya, which is 30 miles from Baghdad. A video was posted on YouTube that reportedly showed the bombing. The suicide bomber detonated an exploding belt in the crowded stadium just as the soccer players were receiving trophies. The video has since been taken down.

http://www.inquisitr...8HPVWGlGlDBp.99

But yes, the media can shape our view of the world not in just how they report the news, but in what they do NOT report.

Nothing new here.

Archived