New QB Spring Leaders

bikeriderga

So, more on topic, there doesn't seem to be any new news on this qb battle. With Gus' history we will not know until game day and with our current batch the game thread will be filled with "my favorite qb option should be playing over the current starter"

On the good news front, Gus has had far more success when he waited until Fall to name a starter than when he named a starter in the Spring.

That reminds me of Bill Murray in 'Stripes'. "We're 10 and 1!"

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, more on topic, there doesn't seem to be any new news on this qb battle. With Gus' history we will not know until game day and with our current batch the game thread will be filled with "my favorite qb option should be playing over the current starter"

On the good news front, Gus has had far more success when he waited until Fall to name a starter than when he named a starter in the Spring.

That's a fact Jack!!!!!

That's a fact Jack!!!!!

If I went any further with this, we'd have to have a dedicated thread. Son of beach! Sheet!

Most teams in the SEC and else where have fare better QB's then what we'll have in 2016. The Tigers will be lucky to go 8-5 overall and 4-4 in conference play.

Most teams in the SEC and else where have fare better QB's then what we'll have in 2016. The Tigers will be lucky to go 8-5 overall and 4-4 in conference play.

I won't be unhappy with 8-4 and 4-4 in conference play this year. That would mean AU would have beat the preseason #2 ranked Clemson team in the opener in JHS.

I won't be unhappy with 8-4 and 4-4 in conference play this year. That would mean AU would have beat the preseason #2 ranked Clemson team in the opener in JHS.

With our buzzsaw schedule everyone should have their expectations tempered. Not like anyone is optimistic anyway.

I'm told that SW is the current #1. But the battle will continue in the fall.

Name them

Clemson. :cool:

Name them

Clemson. :cool:/>

Ole Miss

Name them

Clemson. :cool:/>

Ole Miss

Point still being, of the 128 FBS teams, Auburn's QB, no matter which one starts, is better than far more than half of them, which completely obliterates the statement that "most teams in the SEC and elsewhere have far better QBs".

Archived