2016 3* LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

EagleDamnWar

Is it a foregone conclusion that if he qualifies he will be signed by Auburn? I seem to remember USCe being in his mix.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it a foregone conclusion that if he qualifies he will be signed by Auburn? I seem to remember USCe being in his mix.

Pretty much AU or juco. SCe backed off.

• 3 weeks later...

1. There's already a thread on SDJr. You didn't need to start your own. Here's the thread

2. The NCAA was never involved in this. Stephen didn't have the test scores. Other than that, nobody knows anything about Stephen's status. This has been covered multiple times in his thread.

1. There's already a thread on SDJr. You didn't need to start your own. Here's the thread

2. The NCAA was never involved in this. Stephen didn't have the test scores. Other than that, nobody knows anything about Stephen's status. This has been covered multiple times in his thread.

1. Sad thing is a4e was the last guy to post in that thread which was merged.

2. Again, it has never been reported or confirmed by any source that SDj's issues are test scores. He could have grade issues or not enough credits completed in the proper course work. If that's the case this could go well into the Summer

2. Again, it has never been reported or confirmed by any source that SDj's issues are test scores. He could have grade issues or not enough credits completed in the proper course work. If that's the case this could go well into the Summer

I thought I saw that it was a grade issue, but that was probably just speculation. My bad.

I thought I saw that it was a grade issue, but that was probably just speculation. My bad.

No worries. My apologies if my post was harsh.

I'm sorry if my posts gets under your skin. I'll try harder not to ask questions on this board since y'all makes you upset and cause you fire back with cutting remarks about me.

It's OK a4e only being doing this for 8 or 9 years. So post away oh by the way S. Davis hasn't qualified as of today to answer your question. And if I had only a rocket launcher I would

I'm sorry if my posts gets under your skin. I'll try harder not to ask questions on this board since y'all makes you upset and cause you fire back with cutting remarks about me.

We will let you know the moment there's a decision on Stephen Davis Junior but ask away when you have a question.

Does anyone know if SDJ was at A-Day?

This dude just never stops,surely this is an act.

If only that were true

It was in the PM. Didn't you get the PM?

Wait, there's a PM? I only got the AM!

You only get the PM in the AM if your in Central Standard Time!

And it's only available on FM...

And it's only available on FM...

Ohhh This AM PM only on FM is giving me a BM....))))

• 1 month later...

I'm so confused about this thread. Who has the premium content of Stephen?

I'm so confused about this thread. Who has the premium content of Stephen?

I must have screwed things up somewhere. Give me a bit to get them unscrewed.

Archived