serious question about talent.

aubiefifty

He leaves MSU and they don't win 10 games in a season until ten years later...smh

Amazing....and he did it once. SMH. So did Chizik.

Chizik did it at a school that had quite a few ten win seasons beforehand. You want to guess how many 10 win seasons MSU had pre saban? Or do you want to bow out?

He had one spike season. One, and bolted. He didn't build a program. He had one good season...and jumped for the money.

Good choice.

Yes it was. He wasn't going to continue that success and he knew it. He wasn't going to get the elite players he needed to contend, which is the key factor.

No good choice on you bowing out. Only a fool would stay at a place, when there is opportunity for greener pastures. I mean didn't Gus do the same thing at Arkansas state?

It was a good choice...but he hardly built a program. They were right back at 6-6 after he left, which is likely where he'd have been had he stayed. That's the whole point. He was judged on one good year.

I never said he built the program. I said under his tenure they were a 10 win team, something they hadn't accomplished since 1965. Once he left, it was a full decade before they won 10 games again. Those aren't assumptions. Those are real facts. He was judged on one good year, huh?

How did that judgement go? Several NCs later...

Yes he was at the time..Nah, I'll strike that last bit. I think you might even get the idea.

Yes, NS is the best college football coach bar none in my generation. When will you get this?

You sure are extremely serious when it comes to defending saban... Don't know that I've ever see you this passionate about anything good at Auburn. They say when you've found a mans passion, you've found his heart. Wonder what that means :dunno::laugh:

Yes, it is called being an unbias sports fan. Unlike yourself, I can respect greatness, in spite of whatever dislike I might have. I can't stand LBJ, but he is the best NBA player on the planet. Only a fool will argue against that. As big of an AU fan that I am, I am a much bigger sports fan. Therefore, I cannot hold my tongue when folks saying certain things, without having any formal data or information to support such claims. To me, people who do that are the worst of the worst when it comes to being a fan because they have no parity. They let their biases blind them to excellence.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone on this board have a real job? :wareagle:

Depends on if you consider Creative Director for Marketing a real job. I won't judge if you don't.

Does anyone on this board have a real job? :wareagle:/>

Depends on if you consider Creative Director for Marketing a real job. I won't judge if you don't.

Hah!

Btw great post earlier. I'm just too lazy to respond. Safe to say we've probably beat it to death.

Btw great post earlier. I'm just too lazy to respond. Safe to say we've probably beat it to death.

But it was a fun beating. One of the best conversations I've had on here. Cheers to you my friend. War Eagle!

He leaves MSU and they don't win 10 games in a season until ten years later...smh

Chizik did it at a school that had quite a few ten win seasons beforehand. You want to guess how many 10 win seasons MSU had pre saban? Or do you want to bow out?

He had one spike season. One, and bolted. He didn't build a program. He had one good season...and jumped for the money.

Good choice.

Yes it was. He wasn't going to continue that success and he knew it. He wasn't going to get the elite players he needed to contend, which is the key factor.

No good choice on you bowing out. Only a fool would stay at a place, when there is opportunity for greener pastures. I mean didn't Gus do the same thing at Arkansas state?

It was a good choice...but he hardly built a program. They were right back at 6-6 after he left, which is likely where he'd have been had he stayed. That's the whole point. He was judged on one good year.

I never said he built the program. I said under his tenure they were a 10 win team, something they hadn't accomplished since 1965. Once he left, it was a full decade before they won 10 games again. Those aren't assumptions. Those are real facts. He was judged on one good year, huh?

Yes he was at the time..Nah, I'll strike that last bit. I think you might even get the idea.

Yes, NS is the best college football coach bar none in my generation. When will you get this?

You sure are extremely serious when it comes to defending saban... Don't know that I've ever see you this passionate about anything good at Auburn. They say when you've found a mans passion, you've found his heart. Wonder what that means :dunno:/> :laugh:/>

Yes, it is called being an unbias sports fan. Unlike yourself, I can respect greatness, in spite of whatever dislike I might have.

(1) I've never even commented on the discussion, so saying unlike yourself is completely baseless and out of pure emotion. Not a real argument and a childish retort

(2) It was just a joke, but I should have known you were incapable of deciphering. Must have hit too close to home :dunno:

But it was a fun beating. One of the best conversations I've had on here. Cheers to you my friend. War Eagle!

Civility... does not... compute... <sparks>.... <smoke>

Same to you! Check your pm

Good choice.

You sure are extremely serious when it comes to defending saban... Don't know that I've ever see you this passionate about anything good at Auburn. They say when you've found a mans passion, you've found his heart. Wonder what that means :dunno:/> :laugh:/>

Yes, it is called being an unbias sports fan. Unlike yourself, I can respect greatness, in spite of whatever dislike I might have.

(1) I've never even commented on the discussion, so saying unlike yourself is completely baseless and out of pure emotion. Not a real argument and a childish retort

(2) It was just a joke, but I should have known you were incapable of deciphering. Must have hit too close to home :dunno:/>

You need to come up with something different than the it was a joke bit. How does that even work? You say something being a smart ass. The person reply back to you, you then say it was a joke while saying the fact that they even replied to you and couldn't tell you was joking means that you were speaking some truth.....lol. That's bullet proof right there

(2) It was just a joke, but I should have known you were incapable of deciphering. Must have hit too close to home :dunno:/>

You need to come up with something different than the it was a joke bit. How does that even work? You say something being a smart ass. The person reply back to you, you then say it was a joke while saying the fact that they even replied to you and couldn't tell you was joking means that you were speaking some truth.....lol. That's bullet proof right there

You need to come up with something other than "I'm tired of hearing that argument", but that will never happen. You also need to mind your own business, but that will never happen either. Also, I showed it was a joke by including the :laugh:, but you won't ever understand things like that either. Common sense isn't in your vocabulary. FYI, this is NOT a joke. :no:

I'm tired of hearing that argument? Lol wth are you even talking about? As far as the mind your business? Really? As much as you would come in talking crap when I wasn't talking to you, you have the audacity to say that? Smh, what a hypocrite. As far as the other stuff you don't know me to even try to evaluate things like that. But go ahead and do your joke bit that nobody thinks is funny lol. By the way you thought that the laughing smiley meant it's a joke? Wow....

And why would you even try to joke when nobody even jokes with you??? Talk about common sense

I'm tired of hearing that argument? Lol wth are you even talking about? As far as the mind your business? Really? As much as you would come in talking crap when I wasn't talking to you, you have the audacity to say that? Smh, what a hypocrite. As far as the other stuff you don't know me to even try to evaluate things like that. But go ahead and do your joke bit that nobody thinks is funny lol. By the way you thought that the laughing smiley meant it's a joke? Wow....

And why would you even try to joke when nobody even jokes with you??? Talk about common sense

You need to seek a mental evaluation. Something is seriously wrong with you. Please do me a favor and block me so I never have to read nonsense like that ever again.

Good choice.

(2) It was just a joke, but I should have known you were incapable of deciphering. Must have hit too close to home :dunno:

Lol, you are quite the bias individual. Based on our past interactions, you were the epitome of a person with no true basis of an argument, especially when it comes to saying anything in RE: Gus. Trust me, this isn't a baseless retort. A baseless statement is saying, I am not passionate about anything positive that comes AU way.

Either way, I will always defend excellence in sports because I am a true fan towards the game.

Block you for what? You're posts are great to laugh at. I love when you talk football, oh wait that's right you don't lol. I'm supposedly supposed to be on your block list though but you keep quoting me all the time....

You're dumb sensitive posts are great though...keep them up! EVERYBODY loves them so much LOL.

Good choice.

Lol, you are quite the bias individual. Based on our past interactions, you were the epitome of a person with no true basis of an argument, especially when it comes to saying anything in RE: Gus. Trust me, this isn't a baseless retort. A baseless statement is saying, I am not passionate about anything positive that comes AU way.

Either way, I will always defend excellence in sports because I am a true fan towards the game.

Yes, I have my biases, we all do. I was just messing with you. You took it personally. You also said "unlike yourself" which was entirely baseless as I have never discussed with you the topic you mentioned in the same sentence. Don't take it so personally. As I said, joke. Unlike Cole, you actually make good arguments and I have no qualms with your arguments. You were just very passionate about defending Saban and I thought it was amusing being you are an AU fan.

Block you for what? You're posts are great to laugh at. I love when you talk football, oh wait that's right you don't lol. I'm supposedly supposed to be on your block list though but you keep quoting me all the time....

You're dumb sensitive posts are great though...keep them up! EVERYBODY loves them so much LOL.

And your posts are the best on the whole forum at pissing people off for no reason. Here's where you belong.

http://www.mh.alabama.gov/UT/ContactUs.aspx

Now stop talking to me. Before this, I purposefully haven't spoken to you in months. It was blissful.

You hadn't spoke to me because I told you not to. As far as you repeating your mental health stuff yeah keep trying, it will be funny one day...or like your usual stuff it won't. You probably should really stop because who knows who you could be offending on this board as matters like that is real and nothing to play with. Don't you have children? Wouldn't that be terrible karma?

As far as pissing people off. Yeah ok. NOBODY likes you though....smh

Lol at the unlike Cole part of that reply to DAG....trying to hurry up and make friends so nobody knows your hypocrisy eh? LOL!

DAG you owe me a dollar for making you friends!

You hadn't spoke to me because I told you not to. As far as you repeating your mental health stuff yeah keep trying, it will be funny one day...or like your usual stuff it won't. You probably should really stop because who knows who you could be offending on this board as matters like that is real and nothing to play with. Don't you have children? Wouldn't that be terrible karma?

As far as pissing people off. Yeah ok. NOBODY likes you though....smh

You threaten my kids one more mfing time and I will hunt your little punk ass down. What a ridiculously terrible low life maggot you are bringing someone's kids into an argument. Jump off a cliff.

I'm saying people have loved ones that really do suffer from that disease and it's bad taste for you to joke around with such matters....But how you take that as threatening your kids Idk.

And like I've ALWAYS said just don't talk to me and I won't EVER talk to you.

I'm saying people have loved ones that really do suffer from that disease and it's bad taste for you to joke around with such matters....But how you take that as threatening your kids Idk.

And like I've ALWAYS said just don't talk to me and I won't EVER talk to you.

I was t talking to you to begin with. You weren't even involved in the discussion I commented on. FO

No but several other times you did your indirect calling something I say stupid and all of that. Slide your panties off stop trying to be a drama queen and a victim and stop lying or manipulating or whatever. You don't say anything or refer to me I won't say anything to you period. All that FO and we're done stuff is stupid. I don't talk to you anyway, I've told you not to talk to me months ago

No but several other times you did your indirect calling something I say stupid and all of that. Slide your panties off stop trying to be a drama queen and a victim and stop lying or manipulating or whatever. You don't say anything or refer to me I won't say anything to you period.

Gfy

Archived