Radical Islamists

Auburn4life

Liar home - when faced w/ the objective FACTS that totally and specifically obliterate his lies, he doesn't apologize, admit his error or confess his lies.

He continues lying.

Again, as any typical Left wing punk.

Exactly what is the lie you are referring to?

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer ?

Or are you truly that stupid ?

Stop your weaseling and please identify the lie you are accusing me of.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's already posted, with link and explanation included in this very thread, dumb ass.

It's already posted, with link and explanation included in this very thread, dumb ass.

What post # ?

Can you manage that or are you just going to keep evading.

What post # ?

You're an idiot. It's in this thread. Stop acting like you're this stupid. I can't possibly be evading a question when it's ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED !!!!

What post # ?

You're an idiot. It's in this thread. Stop acting like you're this stupid. I can't possibly be evading a question when it's ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED !!!!

I am asking you to simply repeat it. Why can't you do that with blowing your top?

Do your own homework. Scroll back one page and stop wasting space on a message board w/ repeatedly asking that which you already know.

False quotes, ALL of them, but nice try.

Homer - you are a liar.

A Facebook post suggests Cruz said the day he declared for president, "There is no place for gays or atheists in my America. None. Our Constitution makes that clear."

Cruz has been clear about his belief in God and opposition to legalizing gay marriages. However, there is no record of him saying the Constitution leaves no place for gays or atheists in "my America."

Pants on Fire!

http://www.politifac...-no-place-gays/

So, I will assume this is it, right? Referring to post #31.

So, you say - based on some other internet source - the part about him claiming there is no place in his America for gays or atheists is supported by the constitution is false. And my use of that meme, constitutes lying on my part.

Well first, I don't see how that is lying since I didn't know it was false when I used it. At the worst, I'd call it a mistake. I mistakenly used something which turned out to be false. That doesn't sound like lying to me.

Regardless, I have no problem with correcting such a mistake. I will openly retract that post and delete it. Furthermore, I apologize for misleading anyone by mistakenly using it. But it wasn't a "lie", by definition.

So, what else have you got as an example of my "lying"? :-\

False quotes, ALL of them, but nice try.

Homer - you are a liar.

A Facebook post suggests Cruz said the day he declared for president, "There is no place for gays or atheists in my America. None. Our Constitution makes that clear."

Cruz has been clear about his belief in God and opposition to legalizing gay marriages. However, there is no record of him saying the Constitution leaves no place for gays or atheists in "my America."

Pants on Fire!

http://www.politifac...-no-place-gays/

BTW, if you decrease the font size in that politifact quote, it will save a lot of space (see above). I know that's something you are concerned about. ;)

But I was under the impression you didn't trust politifact? Glad to know that's not the case. I like them myself.

After months of false accusations that I'm a liar, I show you, with example and clear specificity where YOU lied, you try and pull the ' " I didn't know it was a lie at the time " excuse. But wait ! I do that, and though neither you nor anyone else shows me where I was wrong, and I'm still branded a liar, and a weasel. You homer, are both, x 10.

This explains why you hate so very much. You believe the false portrayals of who conservatives are, and what they believe, instead of what they ACTUALLY say. And the more anyone tries to talk reason w/ you, and point out where you're wrong, or call you on your blatant b.s., the more petty, the more juvenile, and the less civil you become. And it's not just you, homer, but Leftists in general.

And yes, I guess people everywhere are like that, which would explain why Trump is facing Hillary. Two of the worst human beings to run for President in our history. But that's another issue.

After months of false accusations that I'm a liar, I show you, with example and clear specificity where YOU lied, you try and pull the ' " I didn't know it was a lie at the time " excuse. But wait ! I do that, and though neither you nor anyone else shows me where I was wrong, and I'm still branded a liar, and a weasel. You homer, are both, x 10.

This explains why you hate so very much. You believe the false portrayals of who conservatives are, and what they believe, instead of what they ACTUALLY say. And the more anyone tries to talk reason w/ you, and point out where you're wrong, or call you on your blatant b.s., the more petty, the more juvenile, and the less civil you become. And it's not just you, homer, but Leftists in general.

And yes, I guess people everywhere are like that, which would explain why Trump is facing Hillary. Two of the worst human beings to run for President in our history. But that's another issue.

Whew! I hope you feel better. ;D

I sincerely didn't know that meme was incorrect when I posted it. When I found out, I acknowledged it was, withdrew it, and apologized. I've never seen you do such a thing.

But make of it what you will.

My only purpose in addressing you at all is to expose you. One way of doing that is pushing your buttons and watching the inevitable rant (see above).

And you make it soooooo easy. :roflol:

Unlike you, homer, I know what I'm talking about and have no reason to lie.

Liar home - when faced w/ the objective FACTS that totally and specifically obliterate his lies, he doesn't apologize, admit his error or confess his lies.

He continues lying.

Yet he possesses the unmitigated audacity to call those pointing that out "weasels" His condescending arrogance is off the charts while his posts completely expose him.

Show me one of my posts as an example.

Post # 47.

Nobody has suggested, vaguely implied nor even obliquely inferred that radical Islamists represent all Muslims. They are however Muslims and are wreaking havoc all over the world. So rather than incessantly posting, "yeah but Christians" how bout simply acknowledging the obvious. Trump is not suggesting he is the only one who sees it but I would argue he may be the only one willing to what is necessary to protect the American people. Extreme situaitons call for extreme measures yet this administration insists on accelerating the Syrian refugee program even in light of ISIS confirming that jihadees will definintely be coming in posing as refugees.

He continues lying.

Yet he possesses the unmitigated audacity to call those pointing that out "weasels" His condescending arrogance is off the charts while his posts completely expose him.

Show me one of my posts as an example.

Post # 47.

Nobody has suggested, vaguely implied nor even obliquely inferred that radical Islamists represent all Muslims. They are however Muslims and are wreaking havoc all over the world. So rather than incessantly posting, "yeah but Christians" how bout simply acknowledging the obvious. Trump is not suggesting he is the only one who sees it but I would argue he may be the only one willing to what is necessary to protect the American people. Extreme situaitons call for extreme measures yet this administration insists on accelerating the Syrian refugee program even in light of ISIS confirming that jihadees will definintely be coming in posing as refugees.

BS.

And there is absolutely nothing in post 47 that is not true. State the sentence if you believe otherwise.

Archived