AU Players

1 hour ago, AU80cruiser said:

I think we should all also consider that these guys put in a lot of hard work in the hot sun while we sit in the A/C all day. I should also add there was no evidence they had weed in the car or on their person.

Well, that does seem to be the LEGAL precedent set in Louisiana, and there weren't any stolen firearms involved either, so maybe they should get ice cream too?

27 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Have these guys already had their court appearance?  If yes, what happened?

I think I read where it is scheduled for 27 July.

2 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Well, that does seem to be the LEGAL precedent set in Louisiana, and there weren't any stolen firearms involved either, so maybe they should get ice cream too?

dang, i have used all my likes. good un tho

22 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I'm thinking no time missed unless they were already in the dog house.

I hate to hear the words "dog house".  In the past it's been like a purgatory for football players.  

Can we contribute more likes per day? And can posts be acknowledged with the username that liked the post?

I know wrong thread but I saw several posts on this topic that I wanted to like and couldnt.

3 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Can we contribute more likes per day? And can posts be acknowledged with the username that liked the post?

I know wrong thread but I saw several posts on this topic that I wanted to like and couldnt.

PM an admin or post in the question & thoughts on new format thread.

Archived